City v Liverpool Post Match

your title hopes good luck for the rest of the season though. Also, how good is Milner? I never really rated him much especially after the Euros but what a player[/quote]

hi mate, thought you played very well, as much as it pains me sturridge was great, very quick and skillfull, just like when he was at city. Milner has always been good, but most fans dont watch him or barry, he is one of our best players.

Tom_mcfc said:
What did we think of milner calling the lineman a f***ing w**ker. Had Rooney done that there would be uproar.

Anyway poor today, mancinis subs even poorer.
Er i hate to break it to u bud, but rooney does it every game and nothing happens.

gaving673 said:
Liverpool supporter here, sorry for ruining your title hopes good luck for the rest of the season though. Also, how good is Milner? I never really rated him much especially after the Euros but what a player

Thanks. Really though, we ruined our own title hopes.

I don't expect to collect easy points against Liverpool. I do against QPR, West Ham and Sunderland. That's where we lost it, this was just the nail in an overdue coffin.

Re: City 2 Liverpool 2- Post match

Liverpool scored to wonder goals although one of them was a free kick to us earlier in the move! Otherwise they didn't really create much! Thought a point was a fair.

And in the summer our midfield seriously needs a over haul

uwerosler28 said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
ffs! get a grip.

Rewind four years....Can you imagine we would be moaning now that we have ONLY finished second in the premiership.......

Anyhow, it's never over till the fat lady sings......we proved that last season.
most pointless argument ever we cant be unhappy now because we used to be worse by that reckoning we should just be happy as long as we aren't in league 1 as once we were
No thats a spoilt sick perspective that we must win everyrthing now we are champions. Sad attitude fella get real.

Sky having a big love fest over that cheat Sturbridge. You wouldn't even think Sergio had scored the way they went on.

jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AgüeroKun said:
Thanks, mate. Can you enlighten me on his subs?
Either dart board selection process or enie meeny miny mo
Not far off actually. The usual ''unusual'' Mancini sub thrown in for good measure. Kolarov came on for Nastasic (injury, presumably), Nasri (aka The Invisible Man) came on for Barry and the real cracker now; Maicon came on for Silva. Hmm.
It's like he is always trying to be clever for the sake of it. Big big review and a lot of work from the top guys needed this summer

Great game! Apart from Kun's astonishing goal, we seem to have a real problem with attempting to shoot from outside the box. The scousers recognised that our defence was tight - as was theres and both their goals were from outside the box. Silva had an outstanding opportunity to shot on his left foot from just outside the D and imo, he bottled it.

I thought barry had a great game and Dzeko much better........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.