City v Liverpool Post Match

2 things.

1. Bellamy is a C U N T.

2. Did we just play against the Harlem Globe Dippers in a exhibition match?

Sorry I was not there, but this is the first Sky game ever where I actually had it on mute for 60 minutes. You'd think the official Dippers supports club was doing the commentary. Fucking disgraceful.

"Yes it was a clear foul against Dzeko", followed by "the ref got it right by allowing the game to play on". WHAT THE FUCK???????

Junior Twitcher and Bellend can FUCK RIGHT OFF.

dazz46 said:
Does anyone else think Hart should have done better with both there goals

Maybe with the first...but second one, i felt Barry should've closed down Gerrard quicker.

jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AgüeroKun said:
Thanks, mate. Can you enlighten me on his subs?
Either dart board selection process or enie meeny miny mo
Not far off actually. The usual ''unusual'' Mancini sub thrown in for good measure. Kolarov came on for Nastasic (injury, presumably), Nasri (aka The Invisible Man) came on for Barry and the real cracker now; Maicon came on for Silva. Hmm.

No it wasn't an injury we switched to 3-5-2.

I wondered at the Silva sub although he wasn't in the game but we actually looked more threatening with Maicon on. Nasri should have been on sooner to retain the possesion.

shevtheblue said:
Tom_mcfc said:
What did we think of milner calling the lineman a f***ing w**ker. Had Rooney done that there would be uproar.

Anyway poor today, mancinis subs even poorer.
Er i hate to break it to u bud, but rooney does it every game and nothing happens.

I think in the modern game you have to yell "f**k" repeatedly, directly into a camera to have any action taken. Just yelling obscenities at an official seems to be okay, which is okay by me - it's usually just a bit of venting.

Sky Blue said:
Billy Blue Bollox said:
Sky Blue said:
Says the childish tool who pretends to be a fan of another club. Sad twat.

Post history tells all.

Going to start any more Utd topics tonight?
This guys a BITTER fool. Don't worry we will put a better fight next season.

LOL - did you PRETEND to go today?....."ooooh it was cold against Fulham"

Keep them coming....Grant Holt or Lambert ? PMSL
Good target men for the tevez to feed off..... Been a good tactic for years little lad..... Off you run now.. Its tea time and bananas and custard for afters LOLLY

oakiecokie said:
dazz46 said:
Sturidge just said "the ref told them not to put the ball out"
That is disgusting from a so called unbiased ref.

Why whats wrong with that ?? Why did Livepool need to put the ball out of play.Dzeko wasn`t fucking injured !!

No kidding. Dzeko was feigning injury. Ref was a cock for not giving the foul, but Dzeko can't leave his team with 10 men because he feels aggrieved.

One of many stupid things we did today.

oakiecokie said:
dazz46 said:
Sturidge just said "the ref told them not to put the ball out"
That is disgusting from a so called unbiased ref.

Why whats wrong with that ?? Why did Livepool need to put the ball out of play.Dzeko wasn`t fucking injured !!
I think the point is the ref shouldnt get involved. Still though, the ref prob more likely said play on rather than dont put the ball out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.