City v Liverpool Post Match

shevtheblue said:
Tom_mcfc said:
What did we think of milner calling the lineman a f***ing w**ker. Had Rooney done that there would be uproar.

Anyway poor today, mancinis subs even poorer.
Er i hate to break it to u bud, but rooney does it every game and nothing happens.
Ahemmmm .. And also gets retrospective bans

Silva worse game for us today it was just one of those games wherw everything he did didnt work! a draw was a good draw today We were just not on it great goal by Aguero as well

CaliforniaBlue said:
shevtheblue said:
Tom_mcfc said:
What did we think of milner calling the lineman a f***ing w**ker. Had Rooney done that there would be uproar.

Er i hate to break it to u bud, but rooney does it every game and nothing happens.

I think in the modern game you have to yell "f**k" repeatedly, directly into a camera to have any action taken. Just yelling obscenities at an official seems to be okay, which is okay by me - it's usually just a bit of venting.
Unless you are gareth barry.

shevtheblue said:
oakiecokie said:
dazz46 said:
Sturidge just said "the ref told them not to put the ball out"
That is disgusting from a so called unbiased ref.

Why whats wrong with that ?? Why did Livepool need to put the ball out of play.Dzeko wasn`t fucking injured !!
I think the point is the ref shouldnt get involved. Still though, the ref prob more likely said play on rather than dont put the ball out.

Thats my point.OK a foul not given but thats not Liverpools fault and especially with Dzeko standing up right away,showing he was OK.

Billy Blue Bollox said:
shevtheblue said:
Tom_mcfc said:

Ahemmmm .. And also gets retrospective bans
Why is this rag mofo still here

Fuck off to sad cafe and have a wank with the other red cunts

To all the bitches who posted drivel on this thread............off you f*ck fools, you are incapable of understanding that other teams can take points off anyone without having to resort to blaming our players for "Being shit".

The ref had a huge influence on the result as well, so don't forget to blame him, and the linesman while your at it...........course when people start calling you fergie you will deserve to be compared to the c*nt because he thinks the same way.

Liverpuddle deserved the point because they played well, yes, they had the refs favor at times, and on our day we could beat them, but for whatever reason it was not our day today so get over it an stop slagging players our off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.