City v Liverpool Post Match

we havent exactly had the run of the green with officials with Pool of late. Marios sending off for nothing, when Skirtel i think feigned injury. Then Dowd knocked us out of the semi, with the 2 penalty calls, thiers wrongly given and ours wrongly not given.

Then this season, a great tackle by us gives them a free kick which they score from and today a foul not given leads to them scoring.

it evens itself out though :)-

Chippy_boy said:
Aguero scores the 2nd best goal ever, after Ibrahimovic's wonder strike, and Bellamy says "yeah but what was Reiner doing".

FUCK OFF you dipping arsehole. We can see exactly where your allegiances lie.

Great goal, but Bellamy was right to question Reina for coming out like an idiot.

The summer will no doubt bring a lot of changes.

Forget talk of the rags and their record points tally to date, this league is weaker than last years and we are performing on the whole, a lot worse which is puzzling at not acceptable.

Its not a case of us not pushing on, the problem is we have regressed.

soccerfan88 said:
We had no midfield. I don't know what it was today, but we lost possesion in midfield far too much. Defence looked poor. Silva today was awful. Aguero scored an amazing goal, but in the first half he was completley clueless. We need a new coach. I think that is the problem. We just don't look motivated.
You guys just don't know how much faith we have in that man.

dctid said:
It's what we have known all season strikers ain't doing it and when yay a is out then whomever you play with gas baz against the best teams is not good enough
Well we tried to get De Rossi to assist but it didnt happen. Our Summer signings were not of a club who wanted to go to the next level.

Not a disaster by any stretch. Looking increasingly likely that they will be a major shake up in personnel come the summer. How far up the ladder that extends to is anyones guess. If we are to progress then faster better passers of the ball need to be brought in to our midfield. Barry has been superb for us and his commitment is second too none, in return he has collected a championship and an Fa-cup winners medal. There shouldn't be any bitterness if his contract is not extended. Garcia on the other hand owes us a few huge performances. Got all tangled up for the first goal today and has been disappointing overall. Kolorov isn't any use to use and bobbys decision to bring him on was baffling. Maicon I'm not sure about, he's useful as an impact sub against tiring fullbacks, but his defending isn't up to scratch for me. Nasri I'm afraid is for whatever reason a shadow of the player he was at Arsenal. We can still reel the scum in but by fuck we've made it hard for ourselves!

Disapointing performance today, so it's hard to complain about the result; Another 2 points dropped which could cost us at the end. Dezeko and Aguero goals today were deserved, Aguero again brilliant with precision lob from very tight angle. Best atarting line-up from players available, but RM still makes strange substitutions. I would have liked to see Tevez and Sinclair right after half time.
So at 9 points back with 12 games to play, is it still do-able? Yes but only with a lot of work. If by the morning of derby day we are 6 points back with 7 games to play, it will still do-able if we win at O/T. Onwards and upwards. CTID.

Bergin said:
Chippy_boy said:
Aguero scores the 2nd best goal ever, after Ibrahimovic's wonder strike, and Bellamy says "yeah but what was Reiner doing".

FUCK OFF you dipping arsehole. We can see exactly where your allegiances lie.

Great goal, but Bellamy was right to question Reina for coming out like an idiot.

Yep. Most professional footballers would have questioned the fact. Not taking anything away from the goal like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.