City v Liverpool Post Match

Aguero scores the 2nd best goal ever, after Ibrahimovic's wonder strike, and Bellamy says "yeah but what was Reiner doing".

FUCK OFF you dipping arsehole. We can see exactly where your allegiances lie.

soccerfan88 said:
We had no midfield. I don't know what it was today, but we lost possesion in midfield far too much. Defence looked poor. Silva today was awful. Aguero scored an amazing goal, but in the first half he was completley clueless. We need a new coach. I think that is the problem. We just don't look motivated.

Sorry but this post and only 17 previous do look awfully suspicious.

Look we got outplayed today fine, doesn't happen often. Get over it.

Just got in from the game so I don't know if this has been posted already. I thought our fans treatment of Sturridge was pretty shameful. It really is a bit rich for us to be singing 'one greedy bastard' to any footballer.

Billy Blue Bollox said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ZZmaestro said:
Plenty that could do the job ten time better than Garcia and Barry all together :

Yann M'Vila, Martinez, Moutinho, Felipe Melo, Schweinsteiger, Arturo Vidal, etc....
I see so all the ones available for around £40 million and one no one will touch because he is a full on ****

-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 pm --

Billy Blue Bollox said:
Stop swearing its not big honestly.... Focus on the thread about the piss poor performance
Would rather you get to fuck

Losing it haha

ignore him, he wont be back

shadygiz said:
Billy Blue Bollox said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I see so all the ones available for around £40 million and one no one will touch because he is a full on ****

Losing it haha

About time mate, thought there were no mods on for a minute....

firstly, liverpool were exceptional. But we made them look like barcelona, we didnt press, had no tempo, looked short of ideas, if aguero hadnt scored a wonder goal wed be absolutely fucked, garcia and barry should never ever play in CM against a top team, our midfield was completely overran.

a big positive is that Yaya will be back next weekend.

dazz46 said:
oakiecokie said:
dazz46 said:
Sturidge just said "the ref told them not to put the ball out"
That is disgusting from a so called unbiased ref.

Why whats wrong with that ?? Why did Livepool need to put the ball out of play.Dzeko wasn`t fucking injured !!

it was a foul,and if Liverpool want to put the ball the ref shouldnt tell them not to,especially when it's him who's fucked up

So therefore why should Liverpool put the ball out ?? If the ref said play on,what the fucks wrong with that ??<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:49 pm --<br /><br />
shadygiz said:
Billy Blue Bollox said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Losing it haha

Well played mate.The fucking best pass of the day !!

Very poor again, we played the same way against QPR except their shit so didn't attack us.

Irrelevant if we had no Kompany and Yaya but still 6 points should have been bagged considering how important they were.

Very frustrating too watch our performances right now. Lost all of the zip and class of last season.

robbieh said:
soccerfan88 said:
We had no midfield. I don't know what it was today, but we lost possesion in midfield far too much. Defence looked poor. Silva today was awful. Aguero scored an amazing goal, but in the first half he was completley clueless. We need a new coach. I think that is the problem. We just don't look motivated.

Sorry but this post and only 17 previous do look awfully suspicious.

Look we got outplayed today fine, doesn't happen often. Get over it.

of course ars... like this one are suspisious some shit fans " or plastic or trolls" think that winning every time is a gift from the sky

as i stated in the other post evey time it's the same thing here like if it will change something on the results !

malg said:
Just got in from the game so I don't know if this has been posted already. I thought our fans treatment of Sturridge was pretty shameful. It really is a bit rich for us to be singing 'one greedy bastard' to any footballer.
Every club has its share of idiots. No reason for us to be any different (witness the coin throwing and the fan on the pitch at the derby).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.