City v Liverpool Post Match

ZZmaestro said:
Billy Blue Bollox said:
ZZmaestro said:
The team is most of all crying for a pacey smart-midfielder which should be able to shut down attacks and switch the ball upfront to the attacking midfielders/wingers.
Who like ?

Plenty that could do the job ten time better than Garcia and Barry all together :

Yann M'Vila, Martinez, Moutinho, Felipe Melo, Schweinsteiger, Arturo Vidal, etc....
I see so all the ones available for around £40 million and one no one will touch because he is a full on ****<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 pm --<br /><br />
Billy Blue Bollox said:
Rammy Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Why don`t you just FUCK OFF !!

Obvious rag since his first post.
Stop swearing its not big honestly.... Focus on the thread about the piss poor performance
Would rather you get to fuck

ZZmaestro said:
Billy Blue Bollox said:
ZZmaestro said:
The team is most of all crying for a pacey smart-midfielder which should be able to shut down attacks and switch the ball upfront to the attacking midfielders/wingers.
Who like ?

Plenty that could do the job ten time better than Garcia and Barry all together :

Yann M'Vila, Martinez, Moutinho, Felipe Melo, Schweinsteiger, Arturo Vidal, etc....
Cleverley ?!?

shevtheblue said:
Tom_mcfc said:
What did we think of milner calling the lineman a f***ing w**ker. Had Rooney done that there would be uproar.

Anyway poor today, mancinis subs even poorer.
Er i hate to break it to u bud, but rooney does it every game and nothing happens.

Sorry Tom that's bollocks.

Silva was a liability today, constantly giving the ball away. Maicon offered more threat.

Going three at the back also helped as Nasty and Lescot looked a bit uncomfortable. Adding Kolarov in midfield gave us a bit of cover as we were previously being overun.

Well my predictions were correct and I said this would be a bum twitching score draw. That was our get out of jail free card, fair play to Liverpool they deserved more than the draw. Not a good performance but a point gained, defeat today could've been very damaging, especially after such a poor performance, but credit to the lads for digging in and getting the point, that keeps us in with a sniff of catching utd. All is not lost and still plenty of games to catch back up. I cannot believe Mr Hughes never deemed Sturridge good enough to warrant the money he wanted, a top top player, who could've saved us a small fortune (Jo, Santa Cruz and Adebayor) spring to mind. You will not see 4 better goals in one match, like the ones today. So all in all, I'm disappointed with the performance, but it may have been a hell of a lot worse and I'll gladly take the point, as a single figure deficit looks better than a double figure one.

Just one last thing, if any of you have a tendency to vent your spleen at what the papers, sky etc will have to say, I suggest you cancel your sky subs and don't read anything, as I can see us get a rough ride tonight and tomorrow.

It's what we have known all season strikers ain't doing it and when yay a is out then whomever you play with gas baz against the best teams is not good enough

So a meltdown ?! it is called sport one time you win another one you lose. Sorry to say all the moaning and bitching here will change nothing only thing you can do is analyse or hope but the "This player is shit "we" should replace him will change nothing".
Because seriously every time a draw or lose the same music and forget what the fucking plastiscs wrote on mcfc facebook page !

Keep calm, still many matches and the FA Cup

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ZZmaestro said:
Billy Blue Bollox said:
Who like ?

I see so all the ones available for around £40 million and one no one will touch because he is a full on ****

-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 pm --

Billy Blue Bollox said:
Rammy Blue said:
Obvious rag since his first post.
Stop swearing its not big honestly.... Focus on the thread about the piss poor performance
Would rather you get to fuck

Losing it haha

oakiecokie said:
dazz46 said:
Sturidge just said "the ref told them not to put the ball out"
That is disgusting from a so called unbiased ref.

Why whats wrong with that ?? Why did Livepool need to put the ball out of play.Dzeko wasn`t fucking injured !!

it was a foul,and if Liverpool want to put the ball the ref shouldnt tell them not to,especially when it's him who's fucked up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.