City v Liverpool Post Match

moomba said:
mscenterh750 said:
Got to agree with you maig, I've not ling got back and the singing to Sturridge was pretty shit, the guy wanted a better deal (who in work doesn't ?), and looking at what money we wasted bringing Santa Cruz, Adebayor and Jo in, really is quite embarrassing and would've been better spent on keeping an academy talent at the club. Thought he was electric today, and if it was me getting the abuse like that, I would've celebrated, but fair play to the lad for showing some decency and class, just a shame some of our fans don't behave in such a manner.

Its a football match, not a tea and scone party.
Let me make it quite clear. Sturridge was let go because of his attitude not his financial demands (this £50k a week was fictional). Having been bummed off by us and Chelsea, he's hopefully realised he has to work at it to be taken seriously and boy he worked at it today.

I can only assume from the last few performances that Mancini knows he's out this season and doesn't give a fuck anymore. We're just not playing in the way that gets us wins. No pressure, sloooow movement of the ball and little movement off it.

mscenterh750 said:
Got to agree with you maig, I've not long got back and the singing to Sturridge was pretty shit, the guy wanted a better deal (who in work doesn't ?), and looking at what money we wasted bringing Santa Cruz, Adebayor and Jo in, really is quite embarrassing and would've been better spent on keeping an academy talent at the club. Thought he was electric today, and if it was me getting the abuse like that, I would've celebrated, but fair play to the lad for showing some decency and class, just a shame some of our fans don't behave in such a manner.
Mancini wanted to sign him

Uwes Grandad said:
Poor team performance with no Plan B.

Dzeko did nothing for 89 minutes and would have had him off at half time.

He has scored 6 goals in his last 6 starts,good work singling him out though.

Jimmy Milner MOTM once again

fuck Javi Garcia, heading balls sideways and getting dispossessed. get rid. just another spaniard with taste in clothing but average football skills on the pitch.

that Gerrard goal just about did us in. am already pressing the FFWD button in my head.
and don't think mancini will be around come august with the regime change

Prestwich_Blue said:
moomba said:
mscenterh750 said:
Got to agree with you maig, I've not ling got back and the singing to Sturridge was pretty shit, the guy wanted a better deal (who in work doesn't ?), and looking at what money we wasted bringing Santa Cruz, Adebayor and Jo in, really is quite embarrassing and would've been better spent on keeping an academy talent at the club. Thought he was electric today, and if it was me getting the abuse like that, I would've celebrated, but fair play to the lad for showing some decency and class, just a shame some of our fans don't behave in such a manner.

Let me make it quite clear. Sturridge was let go because of his attitude not his financial demands (this £50k a week was fictional). Having been bummed off by us and Chelsea, he's hopefully realised he has to work at it to be taken seriously and boy he worked at it today.

I can only assume from the last few performances that Mancini knows he's out this season and doesn't give a fuck anymore. We're just not playing in the way that gets us wins. No pressure, sloooow movement of the ball and little movement off it.
Can i say bollocks?

anthony taylor was a fucking joke today.
absolutely useless officiating and have to give it to mancini as neutral could easily see that is was heavily pool biased.
the linesman had a nightmare too.
thats the foul on zaba at sunderland, the foul on tevez against the rags and today that has cost us 4-8 points.
take nothing away from liverpool they were very good today.

Prestwich_Blue said:
moomba said:
mscenterh750 said:

Have to agree with the Mancini thing might as well stamp dead man walking on his forehead

Marvin said:
coleridge said:
BlueMo' said:
We've got no divine right to win, L'pool at least deserved a draw.
I was relieved we got a draw in the end, that is saying something!

A lucky point due to the brilliance of Aguero.
4 great goals. What about the brilliance of Gerrard's goal? Liverpool's goals were one offs as well.

Their equaliser changed the game and it was a bit unfortunate how that happened.

Wasn't our day today. Liverpool were set-up to contain and hit us on the break and we missed Yaya Toure and Kompany for what was a very big game.

Have to give Liverpool credit. The best team to come here apart from Dortmund

Best post on a shameful thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.