City v Liverpool Post Match

Fair result.

Their players ran rings around our midfield and defenders all day. Lack of pace in the team was obvious today.

League is probably over.

Great result considering the piss poor performance. Imo we didn't deserve anything from the game.

Aguero's goal was incredible. However it masked an impotent team display.

Clearly missed Yaya and Kompany. Against the better sides we cant get away with not having our best 11 out there.

It should have Tevez coming on at 85... not Nasri, the player that truly is our invisible man.

We needed a player to come on to add enery and pace. Instead, we send on our useless half arsed creative midfielder.

Is it only me who thinks that our midfield is completely average bar Yaya? This is the reason we looked like shit today, we need a couple of class midfielders in the summer otherwise this shit will continue.

Andouble said:
super_city_si said:
If Aguero played like he did in the last 10 mins, all game, we win. Not blaming him for the shit team performance, but hes too good when he's like that and we needit more oftenfrom him.
Physically impossible for anyone to play like that for 90 minutes, game after game.
Fair point, but we need it from him for more than 10 minutes.

Lucky to get a point really, spirited stuff and amazing goal from aguero, ultimately not good enough though, we are nine points behind those rag twats for a reason. United will slip up but don't think we are good enough to make up the points now, but I still love city so who cares

jimharri said:
Lucky to get a point today. Liverpool were the better team. Time to concentrate on the cup now, the league has gone (unless you think the rags will drop 10 more points than we will in 13 games).
Honestly be happy with 2nd right now we haven't actually started this season. I cannot fathom how truly crap we are compared to last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.