City v Liverpool Post Match

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
It should have Tevez coming on at 85... not Nasri, the player that truly is our invisible man.

We needed a player to come on to add enery and pace. Instead, we send on our useless half arsed creative midfielder.

I really dont understand Nasri...all that quality, yet he simply disappears most of the time.

Armaan said:
Is it only me who thinks that our midfield is completely average bar Yaya? This is the reason we looked like shit today, we need a couple of class midfielders in the summer otherwise this shit will continue.
Did you forget Silva? Other than that, I agree. Yaya and Silva are the only top midfielders we've got.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
It should have Tevez coming on at 85... not Nasri, the player that truly is our invisible man.

We needed a player to come on to add enery and pace. Instead, we send on our useless half arsed creative midfielder.

I doubt tevez would've done anything. Tbh, i think he would've been insulted to have been substituted so late and would've instead just stropped around.

Armaan said:
Is it only me who thinks that our midfield is completely average bar Yaya? This is the reason we looked like shit today, we need a couple of class midfielders in the summer otherwise this shit will continue.

Nope, all this talk of signing strikers and wingers is doing my head in because to me it is clear that our CM is average and too fucking slow.

Midfield is weak when Garcia is in.there/without yaya....miss kompanys calmness as well......

Dzeko besides the tap in was pretty much non existent as well
Midfield is wide open defensively..huge gaps in front of the back 4.

It will take a miracle to catch utd now but its not over till its mathematically impossible
Last point......I don't rate maicon but when he is on the pitch why are we not using his free kicks set piece delivery?

Zaba's first average game in a while, where are Argentina flying off to mid-week? The lad is exhausted. Need Maicon and Richards fit to give him a break

Awful display in midfield, simply awful. The fact that we conceded 2 long range shots showed that the midfield and defense weren't closing down fast enough. There, weakness shown.

Great finishes in this game though. Absurd goal by Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.