City v Liverpool Post Match

lonestay said:
Breaking news Mario has handed in a transfer request claiming he didn't know Liverpool were that bad and that there is a 7 day cooling of period on his contract !

Wait until Di Maria's first rag game. He'll be appealing to the European courts to cancel his contract

very good win even if we play in 2nd gear..imagine when we will be at our full potential Go City roll on Stoke next week

noirish said:
Jovetic will be immense this season! I've said it over and over again, he can collect most points in the whole league.

Kompany was amazing tonight but many players were great.

Question marks for MDM and Dinho still and I don't want Merlin to be substituted when we protect leads.

Mangala and Beast still not on the bench. Scary stuff.

The 2nd goal was orgasmic
But will TV go on about it as much as Chelsea's wonder goal at Burnley?

Fair play to you, lots of quality going forward and were incredibly clinical, 7 shots, 3 goals, (before Johnson hobbled off and the game ended), can't ask for much better.

Lot's of positives for us I thought, probably created just as much, Moreno showed a lot of potential, as did Markovic and the much maligned Lambert made an impact, but Lovren had a catastrophe at the back, hopefully he gets binned for Sakho going forward.

Still feel we'll be right up there this year, a loss at the Etihad, while it won't look good in the papers tomorrow, won't have much bearing on our season. But to be honest I think you're winning the league again this season

positive performances by fernando, jovetic, hart, clichy, zabaleta
ok performances by nasri, dzeko, kompany
below par from silva, yaya and demichelis

we are not exactly on fire, but that is to be expected at the moment.
6 point from 2 tough games is just superb.

the 3 man midfield with fernando, fernandinho and yaya is going to take some time to get working it seems.

Great game, little sluggish early on but grew into it.

Was a bit concern with how we appeared to switch of towards the end, they could have easily got back to 3-2.

Very impressive from City. They did not even go full out today and still crushed Liverpool. I predicted Chelsea to win the league, but Chelsea's weak central defenders and how good City looked may make me look foolish. Jovetic was class. Liverpool tried hard, but they just did not cause City enough problems and City easily picked them off and scored at will. So much more class on the ball and like the Newcastle game clinical with the chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.