City v Liverpool. Yankee Stadium July 30th

Just arrived in NYC. Any upcoming City events we know of yet? Such as an autograph signing or the trophies at a sports store.

PD said:
ArtyCol said:
Pam said:
I we fetching our trophies to the Dipper game? Here's what you could have won and all that.

Haha that would be awesome.
NYC swarming with Arse fans when we landed yesterday. I got verbal abuse for wearing my burgundy 'arsenal' shirt by a local - never been so insulted in my life.

Trophies (2) and players (4) at Modells Sporting Goods in Times Sq "around 6.30pm" on Tuesday. Allegedly at The Hatter afterwards.

Thanks for the info! Keep it coming if there are any new developments.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Will there be a minutes silence before the game?

dont be ridiculous , a guard of honour to welcome the plastic champions onto the pitch , should be sufficient.

green pennies said:
PD said:
ArtyCol said:
Haha that would be awesome.
NYC swarming with Arse fans when we landed yesterday. I got verbal abuse for wearing my burgundy 'arsenal' shirt by a local - never been so insulted in my life.

Trophies (2) and players (4) at Modells Sporting Goods in Times Sq "around 6.30pm" on Tuesday. Allegedly at The Hatter afterwards.

Thanks for the info! Keep it coming if there are any new developments.
Great. Any of you guys know what time you should arrive to be guaranteed autographs?

Mr. Aguia said:
Got an update on the Modell's signing. It's from 5-7:30. Silva, Dzeko, Kolorov and Hart will be there to sign autographs.
Hiya, it's defo the store on 42nd street?

Me and my sister arrive in NYC from Manchester on Tuesday lunchtime so this would be amazing to arrive to ahead of Weds game!
Any other stuff going on does anyone know?
Thanks.

Nice simple song for the Loonypool game in NYC & at the Etihad.

You are the runners-up. Tra la la la la.
You are the runners-up. Tra la la la la la.
You are the runners-up. Tra la la la la.
You thought you'd won it then you fucked it up.

Only the first 75 in line will be guaranteed an autograph by the players. Keep that in mind. I will probably arrive at 3 or 3:30.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.