City v Liverpool. Yankee Stadium July 30th

Mad Ferret said:
We've booked a horse and carriage if you wanna jump in that.

Anyone bought fan packs with tickets for the games? Mine still haven't arrived yet . Leave in 10 days.

Fan packs being shipped today (July 14).

Scarf best worn round wrist in this weather

Was as the game against Chelsea at Yankee Stadium last year. Great fun although the weather was shitty. Now while the new Yankee Stadium is beautiful, it is not a soccer venue at all. But no baseball field is. So some views will be strange to say the least.

Great fun though; wish I could go this year but I will be on me jollies. Have fun you crazy kids...;)

pantalon violet again said:
abellwillring said:
My wife and I are coming up from Austin for the game. Definitely will keep an eye on this to get an idea on any of the meet-ups and the like. So excited! First time getting to see City. :)

Love this post ..just love it ..enjoy mate and take it all in
Thanks! I'm so thrilled -- this has been a long time dream of mine. I talked her into a full NYC trip around the game so hopefully I'll get to take in a training session or two as well. These will be some of the best days of my life, for sure!

BufordUSABlue said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Who's going?

I am.

Still debating it, its an expensive trip for just a couple of days even from here, plus its a waste not spending more time there int The Big Apple, as there's so much to do.
If I do end up going, I will be in The Mad Hatter pre-gam, who I expect will be running a shuttle(s) to the game??

Yes, 3 buses been chartered, $12 r/t. Leave at 5pm.

abellwillring said:
PD said:
Yes, 3 buses been chartered, $12 r/t. Leave at 5pm.
Do we need to sign up for the buses anywhere or will there be room enough that anyone who has the cash can get on?

The official communique from our glorious leader said something like, 'no advance reservations', 'first come, first serve', 'if you go on the bus you have a seat on the bus back'. Buses have been organized by the bar owner. I recommend getting to The MH plenty early though the expected number of Blues is 127 so 3 buses should be plenty.

Attention Anyone Attending the Manchester City Vs. Sporting KC game on the 23rd.

The Regional branches of MCFC Denver, MCFC Dallas, MCFC Chicago, and the greater MCFC midwest would like you all to attend our pre-match meet up at the Yard House Bar which is located at the Legends Mall just across the parking lot from Sporting Park, the venue for the match. The gathering will begin at 4pm central time. We anticipate between 50-100 of the local supporters clubs members to be there. Please come join us for drinks and after we will march on the stadium in force. We are in contact with the club and anticipate that they will send over someone from the club to hang out with us and snap some photos. See you Wednesday!!!

Yard House Bar: 1863 Village West Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66111

P.S. I have not yet made enough comments to post a thread, but if someone would be so kind as to post this as a thread under the "match day forum" I would be greatly appreciative. We would like to see as many City supporters as possible.

I'm going to be attending the match against Milan in Pittsburgh on the 27th. Anyone know anything about training times/meet and greets before or after the match? Will be my first time seeing City live but certainly not my last.

NY OSC "fan packs" arrived today from the ticket agent. 123 tickets (yeh), 29 commemorative ticket holders (huh), 0 (zero) commemorative ticket holder lanyards (I guess you just hold your ticket holder) and (drum roll)....123 Liverpool scarves. Most imaginative suggestion on what to do with the latter wins a Luis Suarez bobble head doll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.