City v Newcastle, Carling Cup - Post Match Thread

Mister Appointment said:
Rascal said:
I think all cliches have been used

Well done everyone

We're missing one cliche mate.

"GET BEHIND THE MANAGER FFS. CALL YOURSELF A BLUE SLAGGING A GUY WHO JUST WON THE TITLE. GO SUPPORT CHELSEA YOU JCL c**t."

One we've had that it'll be a full house :)
We do not want your cast offs you, you may take ours, but then you need is greater than ours,

We've been dodgy all season. Always look like we're going to concede, lacking organisation, fluency and in essence an actual game plan !

Well dodgy I would say, dodgier than dodger with jam on it

Blue Hefner said:
Mangala is shit! I don't if its 5 or 50 games, he's out of his depth.

I said in the summer that 30mil for a defender from Portugal was madness

I posted that on here when we signed Mangala, got a load of abuse accused of being a rag, fishing etc etc. I take no pleasure in proving all the dickheads wrong.

If anyone watched him for Porto he was exactly the same as the shit he puts in for us....as I said in August.

crmcfc said:
If anyone watched him for Porto he was exactly the same as the shit he puts in for us....as I said in August.

How many times did you watch him in Porto? Because I'm one of those 'dickheads' I guess who is still sure that he will come good and apart from his last season, he actually showed in Porto why I do believe that.

dom said:
Gray said:
Pace, passing and passion = all lacking from our team at the present time.

This ...

and these are what are worrying me ATM

The squad may well have run its course.

Despite Yaya's good year last year we should have replaced him in the summer and that has nothing to with events on his personal life that obviously have an impact.

The pace and physicality of the premiership of the game can pass you by very quickly now and we have to keep drafting in a few players each season that can adapt to that from the outset.

In short we have to do our research on which players to off load and which to bring in extremely well otherwise you drop off the pace quickly and other sides can expose your weaknesses quickly and confidence drops.

A distinct lack of pace and lack of lack of work rate and graft is present in this squad and I don't know if they have the mindset to get back on track.

This is bad,last year we were murdering teams like toon. same players,same manager.
its hard to woman about pellers
,in his first season he won the double ffs sake! people forget that quickly.
I think he needs an assistant,he kinda reminds me of joe mercer,but he needs that allison touch.
someone who can put fire in the bellies of that squad,i dont know who the fuck that guy is who sits next to him is,not kiddo,but hes a waste of space.
we also need to switch our style,every team in the league knows how we play now and we have been found out.just like with the eriksson team and Mancini team.
i hope the players are hurting now,they should be.

bluestown said:
i dont know who the fuck that guy is who sits next to him is,not kiddo,but hes a waste of space.

So,you know fuck all about Rubén Cousillas,his role,his experience or the qualities he brings to the club? and yet you know he's a waste of space?

Brilliant.....

crmcfc said:
Blue Hefner said:
Mangala is shit! I don't if its 5 or 50 games, he's out of his depth.

I said in the summer that 30mil for a defender from Portugal was madness

I posted that on here when we signed Mangala, got a load of abuse accused of being a rag, fishing etc etc. I take no pleasure in proving all the dickheads wrong.

Proof doesnt happen in a couple of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.