City v Newcastle post match thread

mackenzie said:
Ducado said:
mackenzie said:
We can't sustain that kind of intensity though, can we?
It was like a cup match.
Not complaining though.

I did not think so, I thought it was all very controlled and well planned out I think professional is the word I would use

It was, I'm not disputing that. It's more the 'badgering' that went on. It was something we haven't seen before yet it was immensely effective.
Just wonder if that is something we can keep up over a long campaign.

Reminded me of how Dortmund played last season actually..

S04 said:
mackenzie said:
Ducado said:
I did not think so, I thought it was all very controlled and well planned out I think professional is the word I would use

It was, I'm not disputing that. It's more the 'badgering' that went on. It was something we haven't seen before yet it was immensely effective.
Just wonder if that is something we can keep up over a long campaign.

Reminded me of how Dortmund played last season actually..

This post makes me happy. :)

baildon blue said:
I think that Geordie should be manager of Newcastle. He talked a lot of sense.

He reminds me of how about 20+ City fans I know felt back in the day. Listening to this just reminds me of how lucky we are and what wonderful owners we have. That guys a passionate fan who loves his football club, which he cares about dearly. I feel sorry for him the Premier League needs teams like Newcastle and Sunderland. I'd love Leeds back and Sheffield Wednesday as well.

If we miss out on the title by a single goal. Mariner and his minions are dead men.

kp789 said:
Not sure if already posted, but how come Hart was allowed to wear his yellow Jersey while the officials also wore yellow?

I noticed that as well. Considering players aren't even allowed to wear non-matching under garments, was odd to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.