City v Newcastle post match thread

heck edin smiling, guy looks much happier, just wasnt his night for scoring, hopefully he save them for the rags

Very impressed, looks like a whole new team. Too many positives to list, so I'll do some negatives instead!

We'll get dry bummed no matter which CB we go for now I fear, clearly we're fairly desperate .

Ref was absolutely dire - Sunday league is probably his level. Actually that's unfair on Sunday league refs. Absolute shite.

Finally, I've never liked Sky but just called up and canceled. Jamie Carragher, fml.

Very encouraging result and performance tonight. Highly impressed with the new boys; Fernandinho holding fort in front of the back four, Navas with pace to burn (and for the whole game) and a decent crosser of the ball. Negredo wasn't really on for long enough to make much of an impact, although he was unlucky to have his goal (wrongly) ruled out for offside. The only downside is the injury to Vinnie; hopefully the injury isn't too serious.

heck edin smiling, guy looks much happier, just wasnt his night for scoring, hopefully he save them for the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.