City v Newcastle post match thread

Awesome awesome game. We are looking good. Everybody was awesome, I mean nobody had a bad game, so MP is starting to get the best out of all our players. With more team chemistry we will become so much more deadly. Hopefully Kompany will be fit asap.

Great performance with the new boys looking like they have been in the side for years.

Imagine what we will be like in a few weeks with full fitness and everyone firing on all cylinders :-)

Great performance with the new boys looking like they have been in the side for years.

Imagine what we will be like in a few weeks with full fitness and everyone firing on all cylinders :-)

Very good, but honestly think it was only a glimpse of what that team is capable of.

Newcastle and the Ref were both crap.

Dzeko was immense, played for the team rather than as though he was trying too hard to prove himself.

lmjones1uk said:
Forum running slow for anyone else?

Indeed it is .....

Yeah , a good opening performance from us , not great , but very good ...... we still give the ball away too cheaply at times , and we still run into brick walls at times , but you can only beat what's put in front of you , and we did that well enough.

Four good goals from four different scorers , and a fifth good 'goal' , from yet another scorer , wrongly disallowed .... and in truth we were never in any danger in this game , i think Joe Hart just fielded the one long range shot from Newcastle ... other than that they produced nothing.

Again we see an injury to Vincent Kompany , in a tackle in a wide position that probably didn't really need to be made , i doubt the Newcastle player was really going anywhere with it.

A resounding win against a side who offered little , and now it's on to Cardiff ... a ground where we've endured mixed fortunes in days gone by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.