City v Newcastle Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i maybe wrong but i can only remember the one calf injury. And ive just remembered his toe injury as well from the first season he was here when he missed pre-season and the start of the next season. i think he had an operation on it.

Anyway, big game for us this weekend. Need too get back into winning ways before the international break.

3-1 city.

They have raised their game v rags and chavs so they will have a go
I predict they will score first,hope mangala is in as they do have a nifty striker

Should arrive about 1:30 at the Colin bell reception entrance. Stand either side of the carpet so you can see as some people stand at the barriers at the back but the coach parks there so you won't see anything.

If you have time at the end of the match walk past the city at home building and turn right and wait by the security entrance and the players will be leaving in their cars there. No guarantee they will stop but 3-4 normally do.

Cheers Mate - gonna try get there for 1ish if all goes well. Probably not leave the shit boozer I drink in as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.