CITY v Newcastle Utd - Official Match Thread

bluemoon32 said:
Zabs is out & not sure if Boateng will be expected to play again so soon.
Problems at the back again unfortunately

Lescott was on the bench on Thursday, so i assume he is somewhere approaching fitness? Maybe a give Boateng a half and Lescott a half, with Boyata at right-back again.

Think we may need to give Boateng a miss here seeing as he's still at the very end of his recovery.

Newcastle are gonna come out very aggressively with their tackles and try and beat us down that way! Really don't want Boateng to get put back on the injury list, seeing as I thought he was class against Juve!

Think we need to field a strong team so Milner in for me!

Step out and bring the noise to them before they get the chance!

And after the scum got held to a goalless draw by sunderland we must win this and go ahead of them! Plus if the arse beat Chelski then we'll be right in the middle of the title race 1 point behind top. Think I'd rather see Arse win than draw with chelsea as they're more likely to slip up in the future than Chelsea are!

Com'on City!

They have been rubbish at home this season losing to Blackpool 2.0 and Stoke 2.1 but gave villa a 6 goal hiding roundabout the Oneill Villa departure.On the road they beat Everton 1.0 drew in a bad tempered Wolves match with 12 bookings,so they like a scrap.Our neighbours did them early doors 3.0 so I would expect nothing less.A Mediocre prem team.We have to win games like these comfortably.I go to Eastlands expecting us to,and have no doubt we will do the business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.