CITY v Newcastle Utd - Official Match Thread

lee-mcfc said:
vincent said:
Surprised we are playing a negative formation against a team like Newcastle...
are you joking?
if your being serious then your a fool and the moaning starts already..

Moaning ? its just my opinion pal... or am I not aloud one ?

I apologise if I offended anyone by stating Given was not on the bench
( The information is from Match Day live mcfc.co.uk)

I definitely agree that his opinion is wrong.

We have a normal lineup capable of dominating the game in the middle and people who long for the limp 442 with 2 wingers will always be disappointed as long as we have a sane manager in charge.

80s Shorts said:
Sabster said:
It is the most negative team we could have fielded.

Why, What are the tactics and formation Oracle.

4-3-3

The same formation we have been playing for ages..<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:06 pm --<br /><br />
Somud said:
I definitely agree that his opinion is wrong.

We have a normal lineup capable of dominating the game in the middle and people who long for the limp 442 with 2 wingers will always be disappointed as long as we have a sane manager in charge.

I dont long for that. All I want is 3 actual attacking players in the front 3 and milner to play in the middle. And to be really adventurous silva in the middle.

Why is everyone saying it is negative, we have to excellent wingers in Silva/Milner and a world class striker in Tevez

Sabster said:
80s Shorts said:
Why, What are the tactics and formation Oracle.

4-3-3

The same formation we have been playing for ages..

So how is that the most negative team we could have fielded. What would you have done ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.