City v Norwich In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game changed when Nasri moved to the middle. It's shocking to me how horribly misused he has been since arriving here. Tevez like a bulldog as well.

This is comical. At the back we look like we're having a bit of a laugh with each other. Rodwell, Tevez, Milner impressive. I jinxed it all anyway with a 5-1 bet.

Shame that Tevez isn't in such huge wages, has history, has a twat of an agent otherwise I'd hope that we would offer him a new contract.

Anyway we should get 10-15m for him and his wages will pay for either Cavani or Falcao wages

Im really fucking glad this season is ending today. Some serious work has to be done this summer. So much of all the good work done in winning the PL has disappeared and we may have to accept another year with no cups or titles so that we cha get are shit back in order

pominoz said:
Give Carlos another 2 years, if he wants it.
Never thought i would say that after his bullshit, but what a player :)

Would love to see him stay, even on his wages...

My stream is kind of low quality, and I saw Yaya all over a guy who had the ball trying to get it back and thought "Wow, he's actually giving effort for 2 seconds", but then I realized it was actually Richards covering Yaya's spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.