City v Norwich In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobwebcat said:
People have such short memories.

No Yaya = no trophies. None.

No one questioning his contribution to the club. Just disappointed with his effort level at times, especially recently. And if a player can't give his all he shouldn't be playing.

Poor effort so far today, apart from Tevez and odd contribution from Nasri and Zabi. Ya Ya should come off, no interest from him or from me for him to stay on the pitch .

We need some serious defensive muscle here, especially for next season, if Norwich find it easy to slice us open god help us in CL or against the top six. maybe our regular back 4 with Vinny, Nasty and Gael would fare better , but what about defensive midfield, we desperately need another NDJ in my view, YaYa cannot/will not tackle!

hackneyslim said:
br62 said:
Richards is a great athlete but just does not seem to have the intelligence or positioning skills to be a great defender. Sadly I do not see him as a part of the great team we hope to have in the next few years.....I hope he proves me wrong.
You may be right, but what a servant of the club, what a spirit, and in a practical if cynical sense, what great cover for RB and CB.
Agreed.

Durham Blue2 said:
Poor effort so far today, apart from Tevez and odd contribution from Nasri and Zabi. Ya Ya should come off, no interest from him or from me for him to stay on the pitch .

We need some serious defensive muscle here, especially for next season, if Norwich find it easy to slice us open god help us in CL or against the top six. maybe our regular back 4 with Vinny, Nasty and Gael would fare better , but what about defensive midfield, we desperately need another NDJ in my view, YaYa cannot/will not tackle!

Fernandinho, someone we've supposedly already signed, is exactly what's required.

Cobwebcat said:
pominoz said:
Cobwebcat said:
People have such short memories.

No Yaya = no trophies. None.

Yaya = big game player, thinks playing against "lesser" teams is below him.
Fuck him off.

Shall we get rid of Silva too then?

Idiot
Who wants rid of Yaya? I'm sure he just wants him subbed

People are just stating the fact he's looked like a lazy bastard today.

Idiot

I just hope we signed Yaya on a performance-based contract renewal. In this game we'd be getting a free out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.