City v Norwich In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
prestwichblue92 said:
This is comical. At the back we look like we're having a bit of a laugh with each other. Rodwell, Tevez, Milner impressive. I jinxed it all anyway with a 5-1 bet.

appart from Yaya it seems to me like the whole team is up for it...Dzeko has won more headers in this game then the whole season, and nice layoff for Rodders goal...defense has been a bit shaky, but then again, when was the last time they played together?

I'd push Nasri deeper to midfield, take Yaya out, get Aguero in alongside Dzeko with Tevez in behind them...

No17 said:
prestwichblue92 said:
This is comical. At the back we look like we're having a bit of a laugh with each other. Rodwell, Tevez, Milner impressive. I jinxed it all anyway with a 5-1 bet.

appart from Yaya it seems to me like the whole team is up for it...Dzeko has won more headers in this game then the whole season, and nice layoff for Rodders goal...defense has been a bit shaky, but then again, when was the last time they played together?

I'd push Nasri deeper to midfield, take Yaya out, get Aguero in alongside Dzeko with Tevez in behind them...

Would love to see a Rodwell/Nasri/Milner mid three, Dzeko Tevez and Silva up top. Why not. Nothing riding on it anyway.

Richards is a great athlete but just does not seem to have the intelligence or positioning skills to be a great defender. Sadly I do not see him as a part of the great team we hope to have in the next few years.....I hope he proves me wrong.

adrianr said:
No17 said:
prestwichblue92 said:

Would love to see a Rodwell/Nasri/Milner mid three, Dzeko Tevez and Silva up top. Why not. Nothing riding on it anyway.

would be good, but I think Aguero was warming up just before half time, so it might be that Dzeko is going off...

adrianr said:
No17 said:
prestwichblue92 said:

I would love to see that except Suarez on for Milner. ;-)

But alas, that ez impossible.

br62 said:
Richards is a great athlete but just does not seem to have the intelligence or positioning skills to be a great defender. Sadly I do not see him as a part of the great team we hope to have in the next few years.....I hope he proves me wrong.
You may be right, but what a servant of the club, what a spirit, and in a practical if cynical sense, what great cover for RB and CB.

Cobwebcat said:
People have such short memories.

No Yaya = no trophies. None.
So are you saying that it's not possible to criticise him ever again....that's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.