City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

Slept on it, still feel the same.
BK not up to it anymore, and I think he knows it now. Post-match interview reminded me of the dark old days.
3 points would have closed the gap on United and be more respectable for us.
In the end, we're closer to Chelsea than United.

jauganaut said:
samharris said:
jauganaut said:
I think the club's hands were tied in my opinion.
If we hadnt offered him a new contract then new investors would have been hedging their bets and it woukd have caused more unrest in the dressing room.
Plus we can't sell him without bringing anyone with a similar profile without negative consequences, we're not quite there as a club yet.
Plus he is still our best player

ffs have you heard yourself..first you slag him then you call him our best player.. youre a fucking WUM

You apparently cant understand that it is possible for our best player to have big flaws.
Your counter argument is even more ridiculous and not to mention immature
I regret starting argument with someone who clearly lacks the basic skills to do it constructively

get behind the team and players

Phuket Blue said:
citytill1die84 said:
Glad Kidd won't be getting the job full time shocking substitutions. But glad the season is over bring on a blue summer :)

Agree with 'shocking substitutions'. Take off 2 of the few players who looked interested!?
Unless there were instructions coz Carlos is being sold???

can only be that, he was along with jack the best player on the pitch. bye carlos and thanks for what you did for us.

samharris said:
jauganaut said:
samharris said:
ffs have you heard yourself..first you slag him then you call him our best player.. youre a fucking WUM

You apparently cant understand that it is possible for our best player to have big flaws.
Your counter argument is even more ridiculous and not to mention immature
I regret starting argument with someone who clearly lacks the basic skills to do it constructively

get behind the team and players

where's your little picture gone?

season's over, its done, lets move on, learn from our mistakes and we will be a better stronger club for it

roll on august

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
This week as been a really bad way to end a season.

Yeah, but we can take these things in our stride. Been a good few seasons that have ended this way. For one to sprout in this era is a timely reminder of how much needs to be done.

For all Mancini's flaws the one thing he hammered on about and which I though at the times was a rather monotonous, repetitive comment was "In football you need to work 'ard, and improve"! I think we have not done enough of either this season.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I think we have not done enough of either this season.

yup and some would say that without high quality signings in the summer the established players felt no pressure in training or during matches for their places.

no competition breeds complacency and we saw plenty of that on the pitch this season.

bobby had enough trouble with big mouth, getting too big for their boots players without having to deal with the 'dont care, no-one is better than me attitude'

The other thing I hadn't thought of at the time, but what if Pellegrini is still deliberating on whether to come here or not? What sort of incentive will that pitiful performance give him?

I cannot for the life of me understand why our players (in the main) didn't seem to give a shit about protecting our incredible home record, nor putting on a display for our future manager.

Or if they are off and they know it, for *their* future manager.

By contrast, it looks like it was Tevez' last game and yet look at the professional shift he put in, yet again. Compare that to Nasri for example. Bloody disgraceful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.