City V Notts Match Thread

malg said:
Hairlija said:
Dzeko today very good play ;)
Yep, love the bloke. Shame he missed the one on one, but he will be awesome once he has bedded into the team.

Honestly, their keeper did a good job of not throwing himself after Dzeko faked 2-3 shots...

We were poor 1st abut great 2nd half. Well done everyone. Some really good performances out there. Richards, what a different player he is right now, Dzeko's class then I always knew that, Silva's a little magician and Tevez was brilliant again. Funny enough though the player that caught my eye was Barry even though he came on late.

i know it was notts, but those goals wouldve gone in against pretty much anybody.. great goals!

despite the hissyfit i thought balo looked great for his first game back, and tracked back to help defensively a lot more than people give him credit for.

still not 100% convinced by barry, but he was sheer class when he came on today.

i think a silva, balo, dzeko, tevez front four could be on the cards for the run-in...

This will be a huge confidence boost for Dzeko. I really start to feel that he will be a huge part of our team next season and maybe even this season.

Go Dzeko! You will not be a flop...you are going to be a success.

malg said:
Hairlija said:
Dzeko today very good play ;)
Yep, love the bloke. Shame he missed the one on one, but he will be awesome once he has bedded into the team.

He nearly had it; he had the keeper flat-footed and just barely hit the ball too center.

If Jo doesnt get to be player of the month ,i quit
jk please don't ban me :)

poor 1st 20 mins then more direct got lots of good crosses created more chances today than for along time.well done blues!!

manseetee said:
malg said:

Honestly, their keeper did a good job of not throwing himself after Dzeko faked 2-3 shots...
Yep, good goalkeeping, but I still would have liked to have seen him stick it away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.