City v Palace Post Match Thread

Champions2012! said:
What a nerve racking game this was, seems like we made one too many changes on that starting 11.
Always nerve racking when the goals are hard to come by because they stick 11 men back in the 18 yard box --but I've just re-watched the game and it turned out a professional win in retrospect. Fantastic possession and very patient approach --we wouldn't have been able to deliver the result a few years back how things have changed

Probably too many changes for one game ---there's no easy teams these days-- but we've got a lot of good players and we're starting to frighten teams . Looking Good

Ducado said:
de niro said:
pulis is a 3rd rate manager at a 3rd rate club.

bye palace, it wasn't nice meeting you.

I thought they were OK till I read that forum

Pulis is just a red loving Fergie cocksucker,I liked Palace after the away game in 1990 but I hope they go down with that piece of shit in charge........350 million spent blah blah....never mentions money at the swamp.

Had heard good things about Palace's away support so I was looking forward to their visit. I was disappointed though as they were bad to average. Our home support is bad IMO, but out away support is one of the best in the country along with United (sorry).

I told everybody we would struggle to beat Crystal Palace . That was a lucky win . Joe Hart was back to his best yesterday .

Ducado said:
baildon blue said:
I told everybody we would struggle to beat Crystal Palace . That was a lucky win . Joe Hart was back to his best yesterday .

Give over

For whatever reason can be plucked out of the footballing ether, Palace is the kind of side which would bring down Fortress Etihad. The Bolton game of a few seasons back where we hit the woodwork on seven occasions and gave away a penalty at the death will be the pattern for the loss, when it comes.!!

baildon blue said:
Did you go to the game? I did and we didn't struggle to beat them, we just struggled with our own performance level Palace had 6 shots 4 on target we had something like 23 with only 4 on target, I think that tells you why we struggled

big blueballs said:
baildon blue said:
Did you go to the game? I did and we didn't struggle to beat them, we just struggled with our own performance level Palace had 6 shots 4 on target we had something like 23 with only 4 on target, I think that tells you why we struggled
No I didn't go yesterday . But from seeing the highlights we looked very leggy . I know the highlights can be edited to make us look shit .

baildon blue said:
big blueballs said:
baildon blue said:
No I didn't go yesterday . But from seeing the highlights we looked very leggy . I know the highlights can be edited to make us look shit .

In other words you don't know what you're talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.