City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a quote from that Palace website:

'this match however, is on a different level, I don't think we've ever had a league game like this'

Christ, after a couple of years of success preceded by decades of shite (but enjoyable, and a laugh), I don't think I can get used to opposition fans in the PL thinking of us in this way.

hart
boyata-lescott-kompany-kolarov
ferna/yaya(45 min each)-rodwell
milner-nasri-silva
dzeko

we play at home and should be good enough to rip them a 3-0 win by half time and in the 2nd half rest players like nasri or silva....also we can be Top of the league at the end putting the pressure on arse

MihaiCity said:
hart
boyata-lescott-kompany-kolarov
ferna/yaya(45 min each)-rodwell
milner-nasri-silva
dzeko

we play at home and should be good enough to rip them a 3-0 win by half time and in the 2nd half rest players like nasri or silva....also we can be Top of the league at the end putting the pressure on arse

Would agree apart from Kolorov, need to let Cliché have a go

----------------------------Hart-------------------------
Zaba-------Kompany------Nasty--------Clichy
-------------------Rodwell-----Yaya-----------------
Navas------------------Silva-----------------Milner
-------------------------Dzeko-------------------------

Turner92 said:
----------------------------Hart-------------------------
Zaba-------Kompany------Nasty--------Clichy
-------------------Rodwell-----Yaya-----------------
Navas------------------Silva-----------------Milner
-------------------------Dzeko-------------------------
I like that team, but can Navas start after the amount of work he put in against Liverpool

I know the club have stats for such things, and I bet he ran further than anyone

I can't see Manuel completely changing the team around as it could backfire massively.

I think Zab will be rested after just coming back from injury and I think Yaya and Fernandinho will be given a half each, however with the attacking options I am not too sure what will happen.

Hopefully Jovetic is available.

sam-caddick said:
I can't see Manuel completely changing the team around as it could backfire massively.

I think Zab will be rested after just coming back from injury and I think Yaya and Fernandinho will be given a half each, however with the attacking options I am not too sure what will happen.

Hopefully Jovetic is available.

According to SKY he has hamstring problem, no way he will play , Dzeko will start though sure he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.