City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody think we'll return to 4-4-2? Pellegrini obviously prefers it and palace at home is the game to get dzeko and negredo playing well together

Citizen in Pakistan said:
If Rodwell is fit he should b given a go with dino in midfield n Milner for navas and dzeko for negredo..

If Rodwell plays it will be for fernandinho. Yaya plays no matter what.

I think we really need another good central midfielder, we have good back up in all othre positions but if Yaya or Ferna will be Injured we will get big problems. Garcia is to heavy to slow to bad to play central in a 4-4-2 system, as hes bets he could be sitting in a 4-2-3-1 system. Rodwell always injured and havent prove anything so far. I really hope that we could get some one in January becouse we cant afford rest Yaya or Fernandinho in any game....<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:36 pm --<br /><br />
BlueBarratt said:
Nobody think we'll return to 4-4-2? Pellegrini obviously prefers it and palace at home is the game to get dzeko and negredo playing well together

Think that would be the best, the question is if Negredo is fit. He did an amazing work yesterday and limped off looking not so good in hes calf.

i kne albert davy said:
shemnel said:
should be a team made up mainly from the squad, rest a few players but with an eye on a very buoyant palace side - steady 2-0 or 3-0 win

Hart

Zaba (one half) - Lescott - Nastasic - Clichy

Navas - Rodwell - Garcia - Milner

Silva (an hour at most)

Dzeko

subs - Panti, Kompany, Boyata, Kolarov, Nasri, Fernandinho, Negredo
Is that you Mr Pulis

haha, it's me! The tracksuit turnip!

I have a bad feeling Garcia may start, I'd 100% prefer Rodwell to be given the go ahead.

Without tempting fate I think we could run up a good score tomo. Pulls at Stoke was known to not try to hard away against the big 4 - he will most definitely be saving energy for the Norwich game,

I would start with our main men and try and bury them by half time,. Would love to see 5 or 6 tomorrow.

That would be perfect. Re-group after a tough spell of games and get Aguero fit and go again

shemnel said:
i kne albert davy said:
shemnel said:
should be a team made up mainly from the squad, rest a few players but with an eye on a very buoyant palace side - steady 2-0 or 3-0 win

Hart

Zaba (one half) - Lescott - Nastasic - Clichy

Navas - Rodwell - Garcia - Milner

Silva (an hour at most)

Dzeko

subs - Panti, Kompany, Boyata, Kolarov, Nasri, Fernandinho, Negredo
Is that you Mr Pulis

Used to make me laugh when I went on the Stoke City fans forum, after the novelty of Pulis wore off even they used to refer to him as the capped c*nt!

-- Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:22 pm --

asplund2 said:
I think we really need another good central midfielder, we have good back up in all othre positions but if Yaya or Ferna will be Injured we will get big problems. Garcia is to heavy to slow to bad to play central in a 4-4-2 system, as hes bets he could be sitting in a 4-2-3-1 system. Rodwell always injured and havent prove anything so far. I really hope that we could get some one in January becouse we cant afford rest Yaya or Fernandinho in any game....

-- Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:36 pm --

BlueBarratt said:

Think that would be the best, the question is if Negredo is fit. He did an amazing work yesterday and limped off looking not so good in hes calf.
<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:23 pm --<br /><br />
Newtoncc said:
shemnel said:
i kne albert davy said:
Is that you Mr Pulis

Used to make me laugh when I went on the Stoke City fans forum, after the novelty of Pulis wore off even they used to refer to him as the capped c*nt!

-- Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:22 pm --

asplund2 said:
I think we really need another good central midfielder, we have good back up in all othre positions but if Yaya or Ferna will be Injured we will get big problems. Garcia is to heavy to slow to bad to play central in a 4-4-2 system, as hes bets he could be sitting in a 4-2-3-1 system. Rodwell always injured and havent prove anything so far. I really hope that we could get some one in January becouse we cant afford rest Yaya or Fernandinho in any game....

-- Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:36 pm --

BlueBarratt said:

He had cramp but don't want to risk him play Dzeko on his own

This is not an easy game. Palace will come for a point and hope to hit us on the break - a scenario we always seem to struggle with.

If we can get an early goal, it should make the afternoon much easier, but these are vital points for us and the strongest 11 must start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.