City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bewar3them00n said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
regista said:
i didn't see him on the bench vs liverpool. is he injured again ?

Don't think so. Think Garcia higher up the pecking order
Strange, considering his performance against Norwich where he tore up the pitch, once fit Rodwell will be a fine understudy to Yaya and Fernand, admittedly, Garcia has improved, but to the extent that he's a big game starter, he will do fine against lesser clubs, but in big games MP uses him to shut up shop. I think Rodwell has/had an injury though.
Has García improved? His best games for us were last season (Newcastle away, Real Madrid away and home). He's not been at that level of performance once this season.

KippaxCitizen said:
Bewar3them00n said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Don't think so. Think Garcia higher up the pecking order
Strange, considering his performance against Norwich where he tore up the pitch, once fit Rodwell will be a fine understudy to Yaya and Fernand, admittedly, Garcia has improved, but to the extent that he's a big game starter, he will do fine against lesser clubs, but in big games MP uses him to shut up shop. I think Rodwell has/had an injury though.
Has García improved? His best games for us were last season (Newcastle away, Real Madrid away and home). He's not been at that level of performance once this season.
Bayern away.

Marvin said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Bewar3them00n said:
Bayern away.
I thought he was his usual terrible self in the first half. Good in the second half though.

Milner will be the most important player to have in the starting line-up today. He's only started 5 premier league matches this season which I was shocked by. He's in good form as well so stick him in today at the expense of say Silva or Yaya.

Marvin said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Bewar3them00n said:
Bayern away.

I think MP likes to bring Garcia on for the last 10 mins to defend a lead. He's more disciplined at playing the ultra defensive DM role. Rodwell's much more talented but he likes to get forward.

We need these players to be brought in as starters: Dzeko, Milner, Rodwell, Jovetic if he's fit. None of these are "kids", they're twenty million pound players, and it's pretty bloody amazing to have that quality as backup. As for the back line, I've no beef with playing Joleon - he did a good enough job for us in the title year, and I revere him for it - I just find that Nastasic has more possibilities as a player. Either way, they need Vinnie next to them, that much is clear. We'll be alright. Top tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.