City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Kompany is fit and ready to play today, it would be nice to see the Hart/Kompany/Nastasic axis back together. Right back is an issue if, as expected Zaba is rested. Also would be great to see Jovetic involved in some way, bet he's dying to get some game time.

I'm sure Pulis will get his usual game plan of 'get a sneaky goal from a set piece' then 'park the bus' routine. I hope we smash them 4-0

TGR said:
Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
By the way, does anyone know how I import a post from one thread to another (with a comment that I'd add, obviously) ? i'm a complete technomoron about these things...

Click on the 'Quote' button like you are going to reply then copy the post (or parts of the post in cluding the
bits at each end ) you want then paste them into the new thread where you want.[/quote]

Thanks for that. What I couldn't find was the paste function - or the icon for it. Looking at this screen right now for instance, I've got Bold, Italic, etc. At the top of the box but can't find Paste. (This is the last technical question, then we'll get back on topic)

It will take Jovetic a lot of games to get back to his game, but he has to start somewhere

This game could be a banana skin. I keep thinking that and we keep winning, but with tired players, squad players and maybe some bad luck and we could be in trouble

TGR said:
By the way, does anyone know how I import a post from one thread to another (with a comment that I'd add, obviously) ? i'm a complete technomoron about these things...

Click on the 'Quote' button like you are going to reply then copy the post (or parts of the post in cluding the
bits at each end ) you want then paste them into the new thread where you want.

Thanks for that. What I couldn't find was the paste function - or the icon for it. Looking at this screen right now for instance, I've got Bold, Italic, etc. At the top of the box but can't find Paste. (This is the last technical question, then we'll get back on topic)[/quote]

you don't have an icon for it, right click then click paste from the drop down list.

TGR said:

Thanks for that. What I couldn't find was the paste function - or the icon for it. Looking at this screen right now for instance, I've got Bold, Italic, etc. At the top of the box but can't find Paste. (This is the last technical question, then we'll get back on topic)[/quote]

No the 'Paste' button is not in the menu bar. Just copy what you want then 'right click' your mouse and hit 'Paste' it should drop it where you want.

Come on City, no fucking about today.

Feel strangely nervous, maybe it's because I can see 'top of the league'!

2-0 or 1-0 will be fine by me.

TGR said:
TGR said:

Thanks for that. What I couldn't find was the paste function - or the icon for it. Looking at this screen right now for instance, I've got Bold, Italic, etc. At the top of the box but can't find Paste. (This is the last technical question, then we'll get back on topic)

No the 'Paste' button is not in the menu bar. Just copy what you want then 'right click' your mouse and hit 'Paste' it should drop it where you want.[/quote]

Got it. Ta.

We should blow these away today.
However, Pullis will have to play 10 men behind the ball - he has little choice.
It will be interesting if he does in how we react and how the game pans out.
An early goal and flood gates may well open. 0-0 at half time and who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.