City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
It will take Jovetic a lot of games to get back to his game, but he has to start somewhere

This game could be a banana skin. I keep thinking that and we keep winning, but with tired players, squad players and maybe some bad luck and we could be in trouble
Don`t forget that Palace plyed 2 days ago as well. My biggest cocern is the reaction of the moaners if we don`t score early, or there are a few misplaced passes. The Hull game springs to mind. So come Blues get behind the team.

oakiecokie said:
A potential banana skin today.Call me old fashioned but sometimes I can`t get away from the "typical City" tag.

Your right oakie, i think this every time we play a lesser teamwork

alanblue said:
oakiecokie said:
A potential banana skin today.Call me old fashioned but sometimes I can`t get away from the "typical City" tag.

I think the mentality of the players is changing faster than the fans. It's going to take a long time before the deeply ingrained 'typical City' begins to fade!

alanblue said:
oakiecokie said:

You still slithering about on here....

Have to be careful today. Some great wins in December against good sides it will be easy to let our guard down thinking it's only palace at home.

They've been playing a lot better under new management and got a great win and clean sheet on boxing day. Confidence will be high among the Palace lads and we can't afford to go into it expecting we just have to turn up and we'll get the three points.

Anything less than 3 points today will undo all the hard work in recent weeks and be a huge boost for Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and the rags.

Come on lads, 100% from the start today...huge game for us.

Sky Blue said:
alanblue said:
oakiecokie said:

You still slithering about on here....[/quote

Eh up sky blue, how you doing, you had a good xmas.
Bit nervous about todays game though,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.