City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

I don't think so mate. I said yesterday on here that some (perhaps all even) of those time-barred charges pre-date the introduction of the PL's own version of FFP

I can’t immediately recall where but I read an article commenting on the CAS ruling and it suggested that the time barring in the UEFA case wasn’t mirrored in the PL version.

My guess is that it revolves around this

“In the Football League and UEFA regulations there are provisions to combat accusations of companies which have connections to the club from providing the club with an artificially high sponsorship deal. The UEFA regulations make reference to the test being “fair value” for assessing the value of the contract. Interestingly, the PL are using a “Fair Market Value” test (Rule A.1.32)

I was curious.
Lol,,David, my second favourite of all time..OK joking aside.. lived and worked in Rochester, a few Kent Blues on this site may know this.. So Pips Graves at the start of Great Expectations are at Cooling Church..thirteen baby graves, very sad to see.Still there, but the church has been decommisioned. Jools Holland lives over the road at Cooling Castle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.