City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

I was reading tweets from a sports journalists claiming the PL and English football admin in general is run by thick people who don't, and won't understand legal matters.

Maybe this is what City have latched on to, and that's why the club, despite the superleague bullshit actually has an air of competence about it?

Fucking bunch of shysters trying to punish us for having the temerity to invest in our own business, whilst doing nothing to address the spiralling debt which so clearly was the single biggest motivator behind the greatest threat to its integrity in recent history!

This is why, whilst hating the money-grabbing, protectionist shit show that was ESL, I genuinely didn’t give two fucks about us shafting the PL in the process - and certainly didn’t see siding with the bunch of crooks that dictate the PL agenda or those at UEFA as somehow ‘doing the right thing’ through all this. Three cheeks of the same arse!

The PL is as morally vacuous, self-serving, greed-driven and corrupt as the ESL - football sold its soul long ago, and cemented it with its last, successful breakaway in 1992

Anyone who thinks preserving this entity is somehow the morally upstanding solution to joining the ESL is - in my opinion - hopelessly naive, and blind to the reality that is elite football in 2021.

But each to their own, I guess!

Guess they will now investigate the dippers for breaching IT/confidentiality issues..just dreaming,sorry.

We’ve obviously already been found guilty if we’re appealing then. I wonder if there have been no leaks because they don’t want to lose face like UEFA did when they leaked all their FFP judgement before it was even confirmed.

Are you usually allowed to appeal before a judgment is announced? Doesn’t seem like the sort of thing that usually happens with the PL. Would we not go to CAS in this instance either?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.