City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

So can anyone sum this up in simple terms or is it still unclear?
I'm only guessing based on that document, but it seems we took a dispute to arbitration and we don't like the result because we think it was a kangaroo court ('structural bias'). What that dispute was isn't clear though others have suggested the timing is FFP related.

Has any club in history been hounded/investigated like us? I know Chelsea have been hit a couple of times but someone is really digging us out. No investigation starts without information leaked or received so obviously people are spying on our dealings constantly.

One of these so called investigations relate to laws that no longer exist, I mean how far do you go back? Fergie meeting a player in a motorway cafe and bunging him a few bob to join the rags? Or racing round to Giggs house to gazump him signing professional forms for us?
Maybe in a few years we may hear they’re investigating the dippers for hacking us.
Don’t hold your breath.

@M18CTID Anything to do with what you heard a few months back?
Not sure mate but sounds like it could be. I was getting roundly scoffed at on here when I posted what I’d heard. To be fair, it sounded like bollocks to me or a misunderstanding and it was like 3rd/4th hand but my mate got it off someone who doesn’t bullshit.

Its getting beyond a joke now. A man buys a football club saves it from going bust, spends millions on improving the club, spends millions improve East Manchester. Helps out the NHS, saves Barclays from going bust.

Yet we have American own clubs with loads of debt, do nothing for they communities or local area.
One club hacks our emails, fans attack our team coach.
These owners take millions out of football and their clubs.

And yet its always City the authorities go after . The American clubs are behind the ESL.

Getting well fucked of with all this, makes me a stronger fan but it's getting tiring now

Last edited:
We’ve obviously already been found guilty if we’re appealing then. I wonder if there have been no leaks because they don’t want to lose face like UEFA did when they leaked all their FFP judgement before it was even confirmed.

Are you usually allowed to appeal before a judgment is announced? Doesn’t seem like the sort of thing that usually happens with the PL. Would we not go to CAS in this instance either?
That was my unprofessional take too. We have lost a battle with the PL in a lower court and have asked if we can appeal to a higher one. These are documents which are part of the determination process. If we can appeal then it carries on but if we can’t the verdict stands.

Almost certainly FFP again.

No more taking any ‘pinches’ please City. Fucking sick of us being hounded for allegedly breaching their arbitrary rules that are continually adapted to try and hinder us.

Not one of the FA lackeys has the bollocks to admit they just don’t like that we destroyed their cost little earner of rag and scouse title race duopolies.

I thought we’d seen off this ffp bollocks at CAS. We need to hire whichever lawyers we have to and fucking take these corrupt bastards apart once and for all. Fuck ffp and all its unfair biased bullshit. Hire the world‘s best lawyers, and spend £400m in summer on Haaland, Grealish and Mbappé.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.