City v PL | Legal Dispute/Appeal

Not sure mate but sounds like it could be. I was getting roundly scoffed at on here when I posted what I’d heard. To be fair, it sounded like bollocks to me or a misunderstanding and it was like 3rd/4th hand but my mate got it off someone who doesn’t bullshit.

What did you post/hear?

That was my unprofessional take too. We have lost a battle with the PL in a lower court and have asked if we can appeal to a higher one. These are documents which are part of the determination process. If we can appeal then it carries on but if we can’t the verdict stands.

Almost certainly FFP again.
It will be a minor issue where we have already been sanctioned but disagree with the sanction - perhaps were are trying to get a fine overturned. The result can only be as you were or in our favour

Can you share what it was? Pretty please :)

And what was that?

What did you post/hear?
1619107600118.png

That was my unprofessional take too. We have lost a battle with the PL in a lower court and have asked if we can appeal to a higher one. These are documents which are part of the determination process. If we can appeal then it carries on but if we can’t the verdict stands.

Almost certainly FFP again.
Yeah that’s pretty much as I read it also. wonder what the potential punishment would be? Points deduction? Stripped of past titles? Fines? Transfer bans?

Worryingly a lot of the ‘key‘ evidence UEFA had against couldn’t be used in court due to the time that had elapsed if I remember correctly. Not sure if prem has different rules to allow them to use that evidence.

Either way just more unnecessary stress for the fans. What a fucking week

wtf does the attacks never sease... so many different avenues... are red teams really that thick?

Any chance of the first investigation being time barred? Some of the UEFA ones had a five year limit, written into the rules. UEFA still pursued the charges but CAS threw out as too late?

Seems like we could go forvever digging into the past to find skeletons in cupboards? Why always us?
But City believed they did nothing wrong anyway, because they were time barred CAS just decided that they weren't wasting time on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.