City v QPR (pre-match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......................Hart......................
..Milner........Kompany......Rodwell......Clichy.
...............Yaya.....Nasri.............
......Balotelli.........Silva.........Tevez......
......................Dzeko.....................

Without sounding too arrogant, we are due and in need of scoring a cricket score. We need to get our goal difference up and back putting some fright in other teams minds, proving why we are Champions.

Zaba.....Kompany......Lescott......Clichy.
...............Yaya.....Rodwell.............
......Silva.........Tevez........Nasri......

Keep the lineup simple with no messing about - don't change what does not need to be fixed.

My only worry is having Rodwell covering for Yaya if he goes forward as we really need Barry back or Garcia in the side to go back to being more fluid in mdfield.

I hope everyone is in top form today.

Come on City.

sam-caddick said:
Without sounding too arrogant, we are due and in need of scoring a cricket score. We need to get our goal difference up and back putting some fright in other teams minds, proving why we are Champions.

Zaba.....Kompany......Lescott......Clichy.
...............Yaya.....Rodwell.............
......Silva.........Tevez........Nasri......

Keep the lineup simple with no messing about - don't change what does not need to be fixed.

My only worry is having Rodwell covering for Yaya if he goes forward as we really need Barry back or Garcia in the side to go back to being more fluid in mdfield.

I hope everyone is in top form today.

Come on City.
Like this team..prefer Yaya forward more. We may see 2 of Rodwell/Garcia/barry plating in some games so Yaya stays up with Silva/Nasri

Is there Maicon in list?

4-4-2
Hart
Zabaleta Lescott Kompany Clichy
Milner Yaya Toure Nasri Silva
Balotelli Tevez

or 4-2-3-1
Hart
Zabaleta Lescott Kompany Clichy
Toure - Rodwell
Nasri - Tevez - Silva
Balotelli

With Foy as the ref I'm going for 2 handballs in the box not given, one wrongful sending off and at least another bad decision.

Hughes's tactics were very successful last season and i would expect he will play exactly the same way, and pin his hopes on a fast counter attack.

However i dont think it will work

City 3 - rangers 0<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:09 pm --<br /><br />Hughes's tactics were very successful last season and i would expect he will play exactly the same way, and pin his hopes on a fast counter attack.

However i dont think it will work

City 3 - rangers 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.