City v QPR (pre-match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to press QPR with and without the ball from the early minutes. We need quick and intelligent passing and if we score early, it's a bonus!

We should not play a 3-5-2, it is too defensive - a shocking formation.

Here is my team to face Rangers.

------------------------Hart---------------------
---Zabaleta-----Kompany----Lescott-----Clichy---
----------------Rodwell--------Yaya--------------
--------Silva-----------Tevez-----------Nasri-----
-------------------------Balotelli------------------

Id like us to throw Suarez into the fire.

----------Hart----------------
Zab---VK-----Lescott---Clichy
---------Rodwell--Yaya-------
Nasri-------Tevez-------Suarez
------------Balotelli------------

It won't happen but I'd like to see it.

Which of the new signings are ? I didnt think any would be but SSN say Sinclair is

Sinclair should be ready for sure considering he's already scored against QPR once (albeit as sub) it would be nice to see him do it again. Infact I reckon it would be worth putting him right into the starting lineup. If Rodwell can go straight in so can Sinclair.

Its always in the back of people's mind that City might just give someone a major beating. That would be the same for Chelsea, United, etc. I can't help sensing a few goals today more so than against Southampton actually.

Partly due I guess due to all the upheaval at QPR and the time it will take for them to gel as a team. Plus imagining the look on Leslie's face if his team gets hammered especially by City is always a nice thought!

Plus the law of averages would suggest City are due a straightforward win at home!

Sure it won't be Mancini's lineup but...

Wright (Not Really)

Clichy
Kompany
Lescott
Zabaleta

Nasri
Yaya
Silva
Sinclair

Balotelli
Dzeko

Tevez obviously won't need to start every game this season and QPR have had enough disruption as it is. So let them tactically prepare for Tevez...then surprise them.

hart
zab
kompany
lescott
clichy
rodwell
yaya
nasri
silva
carlos
edin

although qpr will have a lot of new players they will also be desperate to impress, especially at the home of the champions. (still feels fucking amazing saying it!!) no pissing around today please lads, need to tighten up at the back and get a win today and keep our proud home record going.

Think we might see a close game today and would happily take a 1-0 victory. We've not hit our stride yet and I don't foresee QPR playing expansively so chances will have to be taken.

He scored in both fixtures last year, both important goals of which some fans think he's still incapable of scoring, I'm talking about Edin Dzeko of course! Let's get him firing while Sergio is still out. He's the only striker not to get a start yet and I think tonight could be the game that gets him and us going.

3-0
Dzeko x2
Tevez
Nasri, Silva, Yaya assists

bennyblue said:
is clichy back in the squad ?

His wife had a baby didn't she ? No reason why he shouldn't be back now if all's well with mum and baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.