City v QPR (pre-match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rnblade said:
SebastianBlue said:
rnblade said:
Dzeko had better be on his game today! We don't need a lazy performance from him. If he wants to stay he needs to show RM he is worth it. IMO he doesn't have a good enough work rate.

Of all of the criticisms of Edin (and I understand some have them, though I think he is class) yours is his work rate?

YES! compared to SA & CT he needs to put himself about more.

Clueless Alert!

Dzeko has twice the weight, and almost twice the height (haha) of both SA i CT...yet you want the same work rate from him??

Is that point of yours really worth arguing....?? Jesus.

I have a feeling Dzeko will put on a clinic today...just watch.

He knows he is in the team until at least next transfer window, and under circumstances he is getting a chance to prove a point...

And he will.

Plus he looked sharp in past two games IMO...I think he's on form.

Feel good about him today, we'll see.

citymacc said:
Sparkys-Army said:
DILEMA. Finish work in 9 minutes... Do i go along the seafront into the pub an watch the game on the big screen or cycle home, take my meatballs in a red thai sauce upstairs and watch it on the 32inch screen.

My future rests in your hands.

Pub, obviously!

This, especially if the meatballs are Campbells.

EaglesFan said:
rnblade said:
SebastianBlue said:
Of all of the criticisms of Edin (and I understand some have them, though I think he is class) yours is his work rate?

YES! compared to SA & CT he needs to put himself about more.

Clueless Alert!

Dzeko has twice the weight, and almost twice the height (haha) of both SA i CT...yet you want the same work rate from him??

Is that point of yours really worth arguing....?? Jesus.
Relax eagles mate! We are all looking forward to Edin having a great game

8-0 Tevez 3 Dzeko 3 Lescott and Kompany 1 each..Nasri and Silva 4 assists each..take it Hughes take it! 1-0 will also be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.