City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep 11 on the pitch and we win this one - we are so much better than they are and we have much more desire and significantly better organisation. Ideally no booking for Zabba either

Manchester-United-V-Manch-002.jpg

Bless.

This thread is so much more positive than the pre derby thread earlier in the season ahead of the 4-1, which is why I'm feeling a bit more nervous about it.

That said, I'm only nervous because it's a derby and the pain of losing in this case will be compounded by the points loss, which, at the moment, is crucial. The fact remains that we are much, much better than them and given the importance of the match, I expect us to bring the 'A' game, with Yaya and Ferdaninho dominating, Silva and Nasri taking the piss and Negredo finding his form and ripping Utd's shite defence a new one.

Let's rub their fucking noses in it.

Pigeonho said:
Can I ask what to some will be a bit of a dim question? Which round of games are we catching up on here? Which game have Chelsea already played where we now catch one up on them?
Well; this should have been played on the weekend of the Capital One Cup Final; so; on that weekend, Chelsea beat Fulham 3-1 at Craven Cottage.

jimharri said:
Pigeonho said:
Can I ask what to some will be a bit of a dim question? Which round of games are we catching up on here? Which game have Chelsea already played where we now catch one up on them?
Well; this should have been played on the weekend of the Capital One Cup Final; so; on that weekend, Chelsea beat Fulham 3-1 at Craven Cottage.
Excellent, cheers mate.

Personally, its inbuilt that I feel nervous as fuck about most games and then incredibly nervous about the "bigger" games.

Even during the 4-1 there was something inside me that was saying, we need to score more, not just for the humiliation (although that was a big part of it) but more to ensure that we were out of sight.

On paper, we should have absolutley nothing to worry about it, but the games not played on paper, its played on grass and anything can happen over those 90 minutes.

I for one, just hope we start off well and get the all important first goal.

The nerves kicked in this morning when I woke up, i'll be a nervous wreck tomorrow come game time!

softlad said:
Personally, its inbuilt that I feel nervous as fuck about most games and then incredibly nervous about the "bigger" games.

Even during the 4-1 there was something inside me that was saying, we need to score more, not just for the humiliation (although that was a big part of it) but more to ensure that we were out of sight.

On paper, we should have absolutley nothing to worry about it, but the games not played on paper, its played on grass and anything can happen over those 90 minutes.

The nerves kicked in this morning when I woke up, i'll be a nervous wreck tomorrow come game time!

Feeling v nervous.we all know them fookers can play shite and grab a stuffy winner,through an inept ref performance.

mac said:
softlad said:

Feeling v nervous.we all know them fookers can play shite and grab a stuffy winner,through an inept ref performance.
Against teams who can't do what we can, maybe. Even if the ref is handed a secret 'doocument' today with instructions for united leniency, he can't stop us scoring goal after goal, which is what we are capable of doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.