City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Fellaini, the Express thinks he could miss the derby with an FA ban for stamping against West Ham. But no one else has reported this, did he actually stamp on anyone?

Kun Aguero said:
Is Ferdinand fit? Is Smalling fit? Is Evans fit? Is Vidic suspended?

Evans is touch and go, the rest are out.

LoveCity said:
Speaking of Fellaini, the Express thinks he could miss the derby with an FA ban for stamping against West Ham. But no one else has reported this, did he actually stamp on anyone?

Kun Aguero said:

Haven't seen anything to suggest Ferdinand is out? Presumed he was rested against West Ham with the derby in mind?

Ric said:
LoveCity said:

Kun Aguero said:

Haven't seen anything to suggest Ferdinand is out? Presumed he was rested against West Ham with the derby in mind?

Ferdinand is listed as out until an unknown date with a back injury on Physio Room, dunno how accurate it is.

LoveCity said:
Ric said:
LoveCity said:

Ferdinand is listed as out until an unknown date with a back injury on Physio Room, dunno how accurate it is.

Carrick & Jones at CB in a derby? Surely not?

Ric said:
LoveCity said:

Kun Aguero said:

Rio has a dodgy back.

Late fitness test for Evans.

Other than Rooney they pose little threat to us I would suggest.

Im confident we will come home with 3 points

2 - 0

- - - - - - - - - - - Hart - - - - - - - -
Zab - Kompany - Demi - - Kolarov
- - - - -Yaya -- - - - Fern - - - -
- - Milner - Silva - Nasri - - - - -
- - - - - - - -Negredo/Dzeko - - -

Who ever is fitter out of Negredo or Dzeko to start

The usual pre-derby gobbing off from Evra-

"The fans don’t want to be hurt again against our neighbours. If you lose 3-0 to Liverpool, you think the fans will boo you. I think we deserved that – it would have been no surprise. But I was in shock because they were still singing until the last second. You have to make sure when people give you something, you have to give back. It’s payback...It was really tense in the dressing room before that match [With Olympiakos]. I said to all my team-mates, ‘Tonight, we have to play for the people we love – for the United family and not for the people who criticise us’. We had to give back after the Liverpool game. Losing 3-0 at home and the fans were still singing. When I got home I was really sad but at the same time I was happy because we have the best fans in the world. In my head, I was saying I couldn’t wait for the match against Olympiakos to give them back what they gave to us. A lot of people say you need the fans because when we do the job on the pitch, they’ll always be behind us. That’s why I want good times for all the Manchester United fans. I said before the Champions League game that I want the fans to be proud of us and we ought to say thanks to God to be able to play in the Man United jersey. Maybe people will say I’m too old school but when you play with spirit, you can do big things. I was so happy for the players, for the fans and for the new staff. I think a lot of people saw us going out against Olympiakos but when you play with that spirit, it’s going to be difficult for us NOT to win games."

Hate Derby day, just can't handle it at all, stomach will be in knots all day tomorrow.

I note the typical hyping of Shrek by the newspapers in the run up as usual. He's as good as Messi you know.

That said, it is somewhat ironic that the gurning twat seems to have found at atom of form last week, having not previously scored since October.

Still, it matters not - Kompany will have him in his pocket as usual and we will twat them whatever they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.