City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
mac said:
softlad said:
Personally, its inbuilt that I feel nervous as fuck about most games and then incredibly nervous about the "bigger" games.

Even during the 4-1 there was something inside me that was saying, we need to score more, not just for the humiliation (although that was a big part of it) but more to ensure that we were out of sight.

On paper, we should have absolutley nothing to worry about it, but the games not played on paper, its played on grass and anything can happen over those 90 minutes.

I for one, just hope we start off well and get the all important first goal.

The nerves kicked in this morning when I woke up, i'll be a nervous wreck tomorrow come game time!

Feeling v nervous.we all know them fookers can play shite and grab a stuffy winner,through an inept ref performance.
Against teams who can't do what we can, maybe. Even if the ref is handed a secret 'doocument' today with instructions for united leniency, he can't stop us scoring goal after goal, which is what we are capable of doing.
I know but it's in our DNA to worry

mac said:
Pigeonho said:
mac said:
Feeling v nervous.we all know them fookers can play shite and grab a stuffy winner,through an inept ref performance.
Against teams who can't do what we can, maybe. Even if the ref is handed a secret 'doocument' today with instructions for united leniency, he can't stop us scoring goal after goal, which is what we are capable of doing.
I know but it's in our DNA to worry
Personally that is subsiding almost on a daily basis. There was a time where, (on a Monday when I work from home like today), I would be sat watching telly rather than doing work, as quite simply nothing would get done if I knew we had a Derby the day after. Not today though, infact it's not even feeling like it will creep up out of nowhere and hit me like a ton o'bricks. Other than Rooney, I can't see one player to fear from their lot - and Rooney will need service. I see a comfortable win, maybe not in the Spurs away mold, but definitely a 3 nil with some highly professional performances to boot. I think Yaya and Silva are going to put on a master class tomorrow, with Mata being shown he really is just his understudy, and Negredo getting in on the goals. It can't come quick enough.

Prediction.jpg

My prediction. And don't laugh, it took me 25 minutes to paint that.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Prediction.jpg

You do know ' the white pele' has immunity from red cards in order to allow the faithful of bangladesh and beijing to greater enjoy his multitude of talents, right?
I like the scoreline, but it would be nice to see one of our strikers get a goal.

aguero93:20 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Prediction.jpg

You do know ' the white pele' has immunity from red cards in order to allow the faithful of bangladesh and beijing to greater enjoy his multitude of talents, right?
I like the scoreline, but it would be nice to see one of our strikers get a goal.

Its already been rescinded in a meeting of a secret panel this morning.

willipp said:
aguero93:20 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
Prediction.jpg

Its already been rescinded in a meeting of a secret panel this morning.
Both the referees cards have red no. 10 with a line through it to make sure he gets the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.