City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am expecting lots of cheating, lots of dirty fouls in the first 20 mins from different players each time to test the ref, lots of Rug head trying to influence the ref.

Get past that and we should be ok.

Silva, Nasri and Yaya had a 90% average pass completion rate today. When we get the ball off those cunts they won't be getting it back, trouble is we haven't got a striker to bang it in!

The last thing I expected when clicking on this thread is the negativity..

FFS Blues ave a fucking listen to yourselves..

They are not a cohesive unit and their manager belongs in the stone age...dont be fooled about wins against Olympiacos and West Ham..their last real test was 7 days ago and it was an horrific nightmare.
Are our players scared of them...??

fuck no...we shouldnt be either.

Being the under-dog in this country suits most teams. However, despite their current position in the league they still regard themselves as the champions and they have neither the humility or sense to consider themselves the under-dogs. Their arrogance knows no bounds.

Song for Tuesday, for those lucky enough to be going.

To the tune of " we'll fight to the end "

The worst that there's been
You're the worst champions
The league's ever seen

Thoughts?

im worried over tuesday but thats just me, i wont be there so two choices for me sky which i have or flash scores, i just cant watch city on live tv for some reason so il tune into flash scores and wait for the 0-1 then 0-2 then il be brave enough to put it on

kippax81 said:
Song for Tuesday, for those lucky enough to be going.

To the tune of " we'll fight to the end "

You're the worst champions
The league's ever seen

Thoughts?

I shall be singing that. Good work mate.

samharris said:
The last thing I expected when clicking on this thread is the negativity..

FFS Blues ave a fucking listen to yourselves..

They are not a cohesive unit and their manager belongs in the stone age...dont be fooled about wins against Olympiacos and West Ham..their last real test was 7 days ago and it was an horrific nightmare.
Are our players scared of them...??

fuck no...we shouldnt be either.

I'm with you on this one Sam. One of our advantages is we are playing them at the swamp. It's no coincidence that their away performances have been better than their home form. This is partly due to the vast number of rags who have lost faith in the chosen 'bullied into it' one. If we come out of the traps all guns blazing the crowd will turn and when the Stretford end resort to singing nothing but "24 times" we'll know we've got them on the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.