City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippax81 said:
Song for Tuesday, for those lucky enough to be going.

To the tune of " we'll fight to the end "

The worst that there's been
The worst that there's been
You're the worst champions
The league's ever seen

Thoughts?

Hit

GaudinoMotors said:
heslops barnet said:
wolfie1988 said:
Hart
Zaba, Kompany, Demichelis, Kolarov
Garcia
Yaya, Fernandinho
Silva, Nasri
Dzeko

1-1

Why bother posting this negative crap?

We will murder the scum!!

The over confidence by a lot of posters is staggering.
Rip them a new one.
Murder them.
Humiliate them.
Embarrass them.
I unfortunately predict a lot of implosion on Wednesday morning. This will be a very close game. They have no pressure on them and they and their inbred fans will relish being the underdogs.

yep i agree a lot are over confident, people say West Brom, Hull, Palace, will be tricky games yet we are going to rip a team sat 7th apart, dont get me wrong i think we will win and im pretty sure i don't know ONE United fan who is relishing this game, they are shitting it more than i ever have for any derby

Surely it's got to be 24-0 then we can sing 24 times, 24 times we've put 24 past you, that's a bloody BIG score. To the tune of "it should have been 10"

robbie1973 said:
Good evening people. I hope that this is in the correct thread, if not, could the admin or mods do the necessary please.

Hello, I am an admin on the Manchester United forum "United Reds", many of us moving over from Red Cafe. First of all this is not intended to be any attempt at flaming each others clubs, merely an attempt to gauge the feelings heading into Tueday nights game. This season we are doing a feature called 'Ask The Opposition', where we go on forums of opposition teams prior to the match and ask questions before posting the responses in a thread on there.

If any of you could answer any of these questions (answer as many/or as few as you want), it would be much appreciated. Our site address is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.unitedreds.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.unitedreds.net/</a> We will also, if you allow us to, also publish the answers to the questions as a blog and will link you guys to it. Again, if that is ok with you.

Question 1

Let’s get it out of the way, what are your thoughts on Manchester United and in particular Moyes this season who hasn't performed to the best of his abilities?

Question 2

Do you think that you are in with a good shout of winning the league?

Question 3

Who has been your best player over the last season or so? Has there been any remarkable improvements from those who lacked certain qualities?

Question 4

Who is your most hated Manchester United player and why?

Question 5

What are your thoughts about Manuel Pellegrini, is he the sort of manager who could take you to Champions league success?

Question 6

What does Manchester United versus Manchester City mean to you as a fan?

Question 7

We have played against each other many times over the years. Which is your favourite game against us, and why?

Question 8

Do you ever miss the atmosphere at Maine Road compared to the Etihad stadium?

Question 9

What are your predictions for the game this Sunday?

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to responding to all questions and most important of all, your honesty.

oh ok here we go

1. i dont think the players fully respect him as a player or manager and dont have that certain level of fear you need, also think he is a bit insecure around all these players who to put it nicely shit on him as a player (he knows it )

2. yes

3. you can put an argument across for a lot of them but think you have to say Toure or Silva, Silva pure class and never seen a big game player like YaYa

4. ever ? it has to be Keane as a player and a man

5. yes but i think any manager with our team or potential team could, (and some luck along the way )

6. if you are not shitting yourself on derby day there is something wrong with you

7. PLEASE

8. had great times growing up watching us at Maine Road but it doesn't really bother me

9. 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.