City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
Must win imo as we still have to go to Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool

...........................Hart.............

Zaba...............Kompany...........Lescott.................Clichy

......................Fern..................Yaya..................

Milner............................Silva.............................Nasri

.......................................Dzeko........................

send that to MP please, 2 weeks ago i would have said Negredo but i think your right

bluemc1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Must win imo as we still have to go to Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool

...........................Hart.............

Zaba...............Kompany...........Lescott.................Clichy

......................Fern..................Yaya..................

Milner............................Silva.............................Nasri

.......................................Dzeko........................

send that to MP please, 2 weeks ago i would have said Negredo but i think your right

We could be radical and play Javi Garcia instead of Milner, moving Yaya and Ferdy forward. But I'm happy either way.

If we win obtain 12 points from Scum, Arse, Liverpool and Southampon then as far as I am concerned the title is ours. Even with 10 it will be ours although with a little more nailbiting. Nine points and although it will still be in our hands I think we could be on dodgy ground, eight and we need favours, anything less we will need a miracle IMO. A comfortable win tomorrow by at least three will set us up for Arse.

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Yaya
Milner
Nasri
Silva
Negredo

Just saw on the rags' forum that some of them want us to win just to stop Liverpool from winning the league. Quite surprising.

Time to get into Mourinho mindset - calculate how many we need and play things accordingly. The truth is we are in prime position. We need to go and win tomorrow. At Arsenal the pressure is on them, they have to win every game now. We can let them try and counter attack - a draw for us is a good result if we win tomorrow. But Arsenal will have to try and beat us. Looking at Chelsea, they will do the same sit back and counter tactics at Anfield, Liverpool will be forced to attack under home crowd pressure and may over commit. Got to look at things more sensibly now, we don't need to go gung-ho at the Emirates. Take the intensity out of the derby by controlling possession and make sure we do not leave ourselves open to a counter attack. Then expect Arsenal to commit lots forward and play a more quick and pacey game on the counter. A defining week.

roy.or.r said:
Just saw on the rags' forum that some of them want us to win just to stop Liverpool from winning the league. Quite surprising.
10%, what a bunch of cocks, even when we were fighting it out for top 4 with spurs I never wanted the rags to beat them, never mind supporting another team against us.

What is their team news? They seem to be very tight lipped about Evans and Rio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.