City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali Benarbia said:
City kick off and in a well rehearsed move Silva plays a lovely pass out to the right where Zabaleta has made a fast run up the wing. He cuts inside and shoots and instead of him hitting the bar or seeing it saved as has happened several times this season his shot smashes into the net. 1-0 to City after six seconds. From the restart YaYa dispossess a rag in the City half, sees De Gea far off his line and floats the ball 65 yards into the top corner. Dzeko adds two more before the quarter hour. Rooney loses it and is sent off for foul play and it's six by half time. At 7-0 with twenty minutes left Aguero is seen warming up and a long low moan echoes across the swamplands from the 3,000 who are still there.

When is your next book out? I'll be buying a copy me thinks. ;)

Must win game, absolute must win.

I want to see 5 in midfield for this game so we can get runners going behind their defence, something we miss without Sergio. If we do go with two strikers then it has to be Jovetic paired with Dzeko or Negredo so at least then he can fill up the midfield when out of possession.

Kompany, Yaya, Zab and Silva all have to stand up and be counted in this match because I can see United making this a match in which they want to stop us winning the league.

Rooney will score like he always does against us so let's just hope we are clinical and don't give them anything from any stupid defensive errors which we are prone to.

Oh,we've been to Wembley we've been to stoke..
We've been to old Trafford..what a fucking joke..
We've been on the leazes,we've Been on the shed..
We are The Kippax Boys.

See The Kippax in its splendour..
We're after the blood of a Stretford ender.

We do not carry razors..
We do not carry lead..
We only carry hatchets to bury in their head..
We are not supporters,we're fanatics everyone..
We hate man united,leeds & everton.

LOL

Bjgb9W7CcAAxcU3.jpg:large

Please please please city win this game. Will probably cry myself to death if we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.