City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City kick off and in a well rehearsed move Silva plays a lovely pass out to the right where Zabaleta has made a fast run up the wing. He cuts inside and shoots and instead of him hitting the bar or seeing it saved as has happened several times this season his shot smashes into the net. 1-0 to City after six seconds. From the restart YaYa dispossess a rag in the City half, sees De Gea far off his line and floats the ball 65 yards into the top corner. Dzeko adds two more before the quarter hour. Rooney loses it and is sent off for foul play and it's six by half time. At 7-0 with twenty minutes left Aguero is seen warming up and a long low moan echoes across the swamplands from the 3,000 who are still there.

Ali Benarbia said:
City kick off and in a well rehearsed move Silva plays a lovely pass out to the right where Zabaleta has made a fast run up the wing. He cuts inside and shoots and instead of him hitting the bar or seeing it saved as has happened several times this season his shot smashes into the net. 1-0 to City after six seconds. From the restart YaYa dispossess a rag in the City half, sees De Gea far off his line and floats the ball 65 yards into the top corner. Dzeko adds two more before the quarter hour. Rooney loses it and is sent off for foul play and it's six by half time. At 7-0 with twenty minutes left Aguero is seen warming up and a long low moan echoes across the swamplands from the 3,000 who are still there.

Stop being so pessimistic

kupest said:
What is their team news? They seem to be very tight lipped about Evans and Rio.
Don't even trust the cunts to be telling the truth about the rapist being out tbh, they've pulled shit before with imaginary injuries and miraculous recoveries.

In theory Smalling, Evans and Wio are out injured but I suspect one of them wil have made a miraculous recovery before tomorrow. If they are all out and Vidic is injured they will have Rafeal, Jones, Carrick and Evra as their back four. I suspect they will play five in midfield and Shrek up front.

Eds said:
In theory Smalling, Evans and Wio are out injured but I suspect one of them wil have made a miraculous recovery before tomorrow. If they are all out and Vidic is injured they will have Rafeal, Jones, Carrick and Evra as their back four. I suspect they will play five in midfield and Shrek up front.
it really wouldn't surprise me to see the 40 yr old marriage wrecker out there too

kupest said:
What is their team news? They seem to be very tight lipped about Evans and Rio.

Michael Oliver has been passed fit so no recall to the squad for Howard Webb

bojinov29 said:
Eds said:
it really wouldn't surprise me to see the 40 yr old marriage wrecker out there too

Hope he plays to be honest as if we pop it around he won't know whether he is coming or going unless of course his sister in law is there! Hopefully Zinedane will be play as will JizzyJazz. Just hope we play at a decent tempo, score a couple early doors then pick them off as they come forward

"If i had the wings of a sparrow
If i had the arse of a crow
I'd fly over Old Trafford tomorrow and shit on the bastards below
Shit on Shit on shit on the bastards below (below)
Shit on Shit on shit on the bastards below (below)"

Eds said:

Vidic isn't injured he's banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.