City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
sam-caddick said:
I reckon it will be Giggs in midfield for them tomorrow after that performance against Olympiacos.

I hope so, Yaya and Fernandinho will monster family man Giggs
Moyes will tell Giggs to imagine they are his female relatives, he'll be on them like a rash

A win is what we want,but a draw wouldn't be a disaster as long as we get something from the game,a defeat would have us under pressure going into the arsenal game,but if we turn up tomorrow and play as we can then for me no matter how well utd play we should still win....

citytill1die84 said:
Grow some balls people :) this is the worst rag side I've seen in all my 29 years and the absolute best City side. If we turn up tomorrow then 100% City will win.
Nothing wrong with being confident,but how many shit sides have we had going into derbies in the past 30 years or so and getting a result..

They have plenty more to worry about with us than we do with them.

Rooney aside (well maybe Mata as well) they are pretty ordinary.

andypandy said:
They have plenty more to worry about with us than we do with them.

Rooney aside (well maybe Mata as well) they are pretty ordinary.

if rvpp was fit mata would be playing from a wide position where he is wasted.....playing in behind rooney as he will be tomorrow he is much more dangerous

Can anybody see mata running fernandinho ragged?.......me neither
Can anybody see Rooney beasting kompany?.......me neither
Can anybody see Giggs and carrick containing nasri and silva?.......me neither
Fellaini controlling yaya?
Jizzy and Valencia chasing Kolarov and zabba all night?.......yep me too
Keep the faith guys.....we beat these 9 times out of 10 all day long
Can't fooking wait

I just don't see too much to worry about on paper. Januzaj is the only guy that really plays with pace in their front group. Shrek plods his way down the field and depends on striking accuracy. And Welbeck gets his goals on junk follow-ups. If you look at teams that have given us trouble it is been almost completely on breaks with players that can put us on our heals. Rarely do you see teams work their way down field and have success. When I look at the Rags, I just don't see the kind of players that have caused us problems. Also, I think we need to retain the ball and break them down right from the start. That means Silva and Toure need to continue to play at their ridiculously high level and press down the field. Of course it is the derby therefore the round ball can take some funny bounces and officiating is always capable of stealing a result. Tomorrow afternoon while the match is on, I will be completely worthless at work.

I actually became a City fan a few years back when I was watching Derby clash and City lost 4-3. I didn't have a favorite Premier League team at that point. All I had was a hatred of the Rags. Watching that match and seeing every 50/50 call go the Rags way yet City continued to fight made me start yelling for City and I have since that point.

Look, it doesn't matter how many people on here post comments about how good we are and how sh*t they are - I am still f*cking nervous!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.