City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mammutly said:
I don't see this as a really tough fixture for us. As fans we invest a massive amount in the match but the teams approach it in a professional way, just as they do every other game.
Utd have a lot of injury problems at the back and Vidic is suspended. There's every reason to be confident about getting the result. I think we will win it comfortably.

This all day.. proffessional footballers know when a team is underperforming and there for the taking..
The City players are looking forward to this game..the vermin are not..

Just hope everyone turns up and gives a solid performance and we should be strong enough to win. Just got a horrible feeling its going to be a lot closer than people are suggesting. Keep Rooney quiet and we should be alright anyway. Their midfield is awful and as for their defence....

Personally, I would go for:

-------------------------Hart------------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Demichelis--Clichy
-------------Fernandinho--Yaya---------------
Navas/Milner----- Silva ---------Nasri
----------------------Negredo----------------------

That team more or less picks itself, barring Milner or Navas. Milner has ripped Evra to shreds in the past 2 games at the swamp, but Navas' pace could be massive. Got a feeling Dzeko will start ahead of Negredo but i'd have Negredo simply to rough them up.

City to win, if everyone turns up.

Nerves really kicking in now, but that's me every derby day, won't change no matter how good we are. I think, if we approach the game with the right attitude, and play to our strengths we'll be sound. What's been really refreshing to me, and highlighted just how far we have come. Is just how desperate they are to beat us, it's their cup final tomorrow. The highlight of their season, will be to put a dint in ours. Oh how the tables have turned haha! Come on you blue boys.

hart

zabba-kompany-demichelis-kolarov

yaya-fernandinho

milner-silva-nasri

dzeko

we should go down there and simply smash the fuck out of those fuckers 3-1 win GO CITY!!!

mammutly said:
I don't see this as a really tough fixture for us. As fans we invest a massive amount in the match but the teams approach it in a professional way, just as they do every other game.
Utd have a lot of injury problems at the back and Vidic is suspended. There's every reason to be confident about getting the result. I think we will win it comfortably.

We have beaten exceptional United sides with a worse side than what United have at the moment, form goes out of the window on derby day.

It's simply a must win game though.

Ali Benarbia said:
Milner to start, for his steel. Navas after an hour for his speed

Other way round for me, their back line is so vulnerable to raw pace I'd set Navas onto them straight away. They'll be forced to defend deeper than they would like against pace which should nullify any thoughts they have of playing a pressing game with a high line.

what if its a draw or we lose? what will the reaction be like. just asking.... will posters on here call for Pellers to go?

Anyhows Its our only hope. There are no ifs or buts. Win tomorrow and saturday or consider us out of the title race.

lancs blue said:
Ali Benarbia said:
Milner to start, for his steel. Navas after an hour for his speed

Other way round for me, their back line is so vulnerable to raw pace I'd set Navas onto them straight away. They'll be forced to defend deeper than they would like against pace which should nullify any thoughts they have of playing a pressing game with a high line.

nails-intro.jpg

head_logo_black(4).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.