City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
de niro said:
dannyboiblue said:
de niro are you taking the piss how are we no longer rivals anymore? They won the league last year. We want it this year. It was always derby day when we was in 7th or or lower and they was top 4 so how as anything changed. Im more confident than usual but that takes nothing away from the game it will always be derby day for me.

Years gone by maybe but are you telling me this is a more important that say Liverpool or Everton away?
It's on a par with Everton away imo.

Everton is a much more difficult game. I am not going. I don't go to games I think we'll get beat.

samharris said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
BjhZhl8IAAAc5Z7.jpg

Oh ffs.. thats class.

-- Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:14 am --

dannyboiblue said:
de niro said:
I'm not sure these games are interesting enough these days. Its weird but as they are no longer rivals I just see it as another game, I've decided to go in the end but I really can't be arsed. Its on the telly and its tempting to just fuck it off all together. Its 3 points to play for I suppose. Nowadays and I think for some time to come I see Chelsea as the biggest games of our season.

de niro are you taking the piss how are we no longer rivals anymore? They won the league last year. We want it this year. It was always derby day when we was in 7th or or lower and they was top 4 so how as anything changed. Im more confident than usual but that takes nothing away from the game it will always be derby day for me.

Reel him in Bill.. ;)

Aw fucks sake I should of known just woke up and thought im going in..... im surprised your line and reel didn't snap.

de niro said:
dannyboiblue said:
de niro said:
I'm not sure these games are interesting enough these days. Its weird but as they are no longer rivals I just see it as another game, I've decided to go in the end but I really can't be arsed. Its on the telly and its tempting to just fuck it off all together. Its 3 points to play for I suppose. Nowadays and I think for some time to come I see Chelsea as the biggest games of our season.

Years gone by maybe but are you telling me this is a more important that say Liverpool or Everton away?

Yes, for me it's the biggest game of the season, with the possible exception of the derby at our place.

Obviously it is not the most important in terms of relevance to our title chances (although the 3 points are no less important than 3 points somewhere else).

But they are the old enemy. I hate them. I have always hated them. I will always hate them. I feel terrible pain when they beat us and joy when we beat them. Far far more than when we win or lose to any other club, including Chelsea or any other title challengers. This is emotional not logical, but for me, for the forseeable future, it will always be the biggest game.

de niro said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
de niro said:
It's on a par with Everton away imo.

Everton is a much more difficult game. I am not going. I don't go to games I think we'll get beat.
I take it you're going tonight then.

de niro said:
dannyboiblue said:
de niro said:

Maybe not in terms of league positions, but in terms of points and pride yes. I had a patchy nights sleep and my stomach is doing cartwheels in anticipation of tonight, none of the Dipper's do that to me. They are important must win games, but tonight's game is against my main torturer throughout my life..... ManUre at Old Toilet and nothing can make a man feel better than getting one over on the outfit who have caused me more pain and misery than any other.

If we lose to either Dipper's, I don't have to bear the smug smiling faces when I go to work. I don't get any piss taking phone calls, texts or emails. Irrespective of whether the ManUre result has a bearing on our season or not, no other game gets me like I'm feeling right now.

Dribble said:
de niro said:
dannyboiblue said:

Maybe not in terms of league positions, but in terms of points and pride yes. I had a patchy nights sleep and my stomach is doing cartwheels in anticipation of tonight, none of the Dipper's do that to me. They are important must win games, but tonight's game is against my main torturer throughout my life..... ManUre at Old Toilet and nothing can make a man feel better than getting one over on the outfit who have caused me more pain and misery than any other.

If we lose to either Dipper's, I don't have to bear the smug smiling faces when I go to work. I don't get any piss taking phone calls, texts or emails. Irrespective of whether the ManUre result has a bearing on our season or not, no other game gets me like I'm feeling right now.

Lose tonight's and its a set back. Lose at klanfield and its a disaster.

All logic tells me we should piss this game

however I've been to many a derby where logic said the rags would piss it and didn't

I hate derbies and always will do today will be horrible until I get in the swamp and Then passion overcomes nerves noting better than winning a derby nothing worse than loosing a derby

I just want it over and with a win

My biggest fear is wee Davey realizes he can't win this match so he goes all out and starts with that diving **** Young and that other cheating diving **** Janujizz and plays for a poor refereeing decision ie red card+pen

samharris said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Oh ffs.. thats class.

-- Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:14 am --

dannyboiblue said:
de niro said:

Reel him in Bill.. ;)

Aw fucks sake I should of known just woke up and thought im going in..... im surprised your line and reel didn't snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.