City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Usually have trouble sleeping before derby games (in fairness it's normally because I'm going to them), but I just don't fear them any more. If they beat us it's because we have failed.
don't fear them, I fear the embarrassment of fucking up in a high-stakes end of season game against a shit mid-table team who are also our local rivals.

I didn't feel that way going into the Hull game...

I'm generally alright until I see them come out of the tunnel in that red kit and it makes me wanna hurt someone (not really).

Usually have trouble sleeping before derby games (in fairness it's normally because I'm going to them), but I just don't fear them any more. If they beat us it's because we have failed.
don't fear them, I fear the embarrassment of fucking up in a high-stakes end of season game against a shit mid-table team who are also our local rivals.

I did, feeling it every game at this end of the season and especially today, in a weird way Arse and Pool will be easier in the build up cause they're better sides. This game still means the most though,, I do not want to give these wankstains something to sing about this season.

i lay awake till 3am last night running through everything in my head, who plays for us, who plays for them, what if rooney targets demichellis, what if carrick plays at centre half blah blah blah

I was alright at weekend, but now that nobody is giving davy moyes a chance, it almost has a feeling of inevitability, that something will go wrong

I have chronic cityitis, i know that, i wish i was like other blues that are confident, but im not built that way - very much a glass half empty man

As a 35 year old man, it still amazes me how wound up and nervous i get, im totally unreasonable as kick off approaches

Please city smash these bastards, get an early goal to settle our nerves

I would do anything to see moyes face after a fucking good hammering

Well then, we better see to it that this does not happen.

Pam said:

Well then, we better see to it that this does not happen.
need a bit of VK's "AGGRESSIVE! AGGRESSIVE!" tonight imo.

Also, we have to remember that this is their cup final and they will raise their game accordingly, or try to.

I did, feeling it every game at this end of the season and especially today, in a weird way Arse and Pool will be easier in the build up cause they're better sides. This game still means the most though,, I do not want to give these wankstains something to sing about this season.
I felt it going into the Hull game but this has the added edge of the bragging rights. They mean nothing in terms of chasing the title or finishing the season with trophies, but I'd much rather have them than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.