City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Aphex said:
I'm usually absolutely fine until about 5pm, then I get clammy palms.
On Derby Day, or more generally?

Clammy palms?! That's getting away with it, that is.

QUESTION
Does anyone know if we have ever had three successive league victories at the Swamp. This is essentially what we will be achieving if we win tonight.
ANSWER ;)
23 January 1926 Old Trafford 1–6 First Division 48,657
23 January 1929 Old Trafford 1–2 First Division 42,255
5 October 1929 Old Trafford 1–3 First Division 57,201
7 February 1931 Old Trafford 1–3 First Division 39,876

27 March 1968 Old Trafford 1–3 First Division 63,004
8 March 1969 Old Trafford 0–1 First Division 63,264
28 March 1970 Old Trafford 1–2 First Division 59,777
12 December 1970 Old Trafford 1–4 First Division 52,636
12 April 1972 Old Trafford 1–3 First Division 56,362

hate derby day get to bloody nervous i am 52 you think i would be use to it by now will not relax until after the game
( only if we have won )

control mata and rooney and don't let them get crosses into the box
Don't commit too many foward as they will break quickly,control the midfield
I know that is a load of rubbish as i'm not great at tactics but i am at the nervous rambling stage
COME ON BLUEBOYS

karen7 said:
control mata and rooney and don't let them get crosses into the box
Don't commit too many foward as they will break quickly,control the midfield
I know that is a load of rubbish as i'm not great at tactics but i am at the nervous rambling stage
COME ON BLUEBOYS
Same tactics you always use for cockroaches, Stamp on them early and stamp on them hard and don't let up until you're sure they're finished, then sweep away the remains.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:29 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Note said:
I have a feeling we will lose this one, but usually when I have that feeling we win.
Don't start getting optimistic then ;)

Oh I can't stand them. I even hate their socks. This is no lie. Also, you watch tonight. There will be 11 twats out there in red. Within the first five minutes, you'll be able to say

"Look at that twat with a bog brush for hair, and here comes that twat whose name is spelt SHOUT but pronounced ROONEY. The twat has extra large shorts, don't you know. Oh and look at that one with the zimmer frame. Giggs is taking the absolute fucking piss now with this ..oh and here's Stan Laurel, who looks as if he may have had his 27th cranial plate shift with more to come. Look at the poison dwarf twat Evra and that Dutch. RVP, who is feigning injury again because he can't stand the ginger goblin. Look at the cheating fucker, Young, as well. Another twat.

Why though? Is it compulsory to be a complete and utter arse-hole in every way imaginable before you can play for the rags. It cannot be a coincidence that after literally 100 years of history, United have failed to sign even one player who wasn't a complete and utter fornicator. Everyone do the maths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.